GotItMemorized

Official Far Cry 2 Boosting Thread

105 posts in this topic

Are there still boosting sessions going on for this game, looking to get all online trophies, especially war party done. If so please add me Mentalheadz is my PSN and i am UK timezone.

Just put war party PSNProf in subject so i know where to put the acknowledgements for help once we achieve the trophy. 

Is any body interested in some serious boosting with me to complete the online trophies, far cry 2. if so add me

djp_at_hom 

Edited by djp_at_hom

Does the PS4 support crossplay with the PS3?

I was hoping I'd be able to purchase a downloadable version of the game on my PS4 so I could easily boost the multiplayer trophies with my PS3.

Has anybody tried this?

I'm looking for help for War Party trophy (16 players), add me GRIMY_G

I'm avalaible everytime :)

Edited by GRIMY_G

I don't know if this topic is still active. But if it is, add me on psn for multikills. I bring myself + 'sheep'. 

How active is the online?

It's not. Only a few people are playing MP, mostly randoms with Rank 1, so you won't have much trouble boosting online trophies...

Hey everyone :) currently trying to organize a group for the War Party trophy. If your interested or willing to help please feel free to add me on psn.

PSN: AUS_MULLAH89

GMT +10  (but can play pretty much anytime)

im working on the War Party trophy that needs 16 players got 11 already just need 5 more players please contact me on my id wandao8jr  

E' una speranza vana, ma se ci fossero un paio di italiani interessati a boostare i trofei online contattatemi, il mio ID è Reverser-HD

On 11/8/2016 at 8:13 AM, Reverser-HD said:

E' una speranza vana, ma se ci fossero un paio di italiani interessati a boostare i trofei online contattatemi, il mio ID è Reverser-HD

Io ci sono, aggiungimi!

Il mio ID PSN è JazzHunterXYZ99.

Creating a group for war party add silent_strike777 & I will add you to the group msg chat of everyone that's down to help. If we can get enough tomorrow, Sunday 4pm central time we can give it a shot. If not then we can schedule for next Saturday 1/28/17 around the same time! 

I`m down for any kind of boost. Specially the Soldier of Misfortune one, and the other trophy where you need to rate 25 downloaded maps.

Looking to boost multi kills and field hospital trophy.

Add me, freaky_45

AEST

Working through this game (doing multiplayer first) and looking for people to boost kills, manuals, etc. with. Will be doing War Party as soon as the group is ready, so let me know if you're interested and we'll get you added into the group