GotItMemorized

Official Far Cry 2 Boosting Thread

94 posts in this topic

On 1.9.2017 at 5:03 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

Working through this game (doing multiplayer first) and looking for people to boost kills, manuals, etc. with. Will be doing War Party as soon as the group is ready, so let me know if you're interested and we'll get you added into the group

Add me

need to boost the online too, add me and let's organize for this platinum.

ID "ddrakner"

War party.

PSN: zaxaxis

edit: Got the trophy. TQ.

Edited by zaxaxis

Hi! i'm looking for peoples to make the trophy "War Party" Add me if you are looking to it too! PSN: SiG_ch

Edited by SiG_ch
Delete quote

anyone still play this? looking to boost most of the online trophies psn is micbelt

This was one of the first PS3 games I bought, and now I think it is time for me to undertake the long and arduous process of getting this Platinum Trophy. As you can see I need pretty much every online trophy so I will appreciate any help from anyone.

Add me jonesey46. I have a full time job so not a huge amount of time to boost but I'm ready and willing. UK timezone. 

I'm looking to finally knock out this long and tedious platinum, I need all online trophies. Please add me psn: Time_Killer_903

I am looking for a dedicated partner to get weapon manuals. Add me : milanyildirim

if anyone is online and could help us with the War party trophy in Far cry 2 that would be very friendly ^^

we are currently 11 players in the tdm lobby but the others probably have misunderstood the time.

45 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

if anyone is online and could help us with the War party trophy in Far cry 2 that would be very friendly ^^

we are currently 11 players in the tdm lobby but the others probably have misunderstood the time.

Hey, did you manage to get the match going? I can help if you haven’t. I have 2 accounts but sometimes it doesn’t let me put both into a big lobby.

45 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Hey, did you manage to get the match going? I can help if you haven’t. I have 2 accounts but sometimes it doesn’t let me put both into a big lobby.

Hey thanks for your quick answer and kindly help, fortunately i got the Trophy now. :D

Thanks to everybody who was joining that Chaos and helped with his good teamwork :D