Challenges

lumphy101

In my personal experience, I had no problems with any of the challenges. If you really think about it, you can get most of the challenges without even trying if you are trying to beat all the arenas with 500,000 points. I kept getting challenge complete and didn't even know what it was for so many times lol. All in all it was very enjoyable so I did not mind the 10,000,000 points challenge and the rest of the Grindy challenges.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I only had a problem with one ... the pull achievement ... kill five enemies with an ammo drop shot in the air. I waited for enemies to spawn then was strafing like a lunatic until an ammo drop occurred then used focus to slow it down and shoot it in the air before it landed. After getting about ten kills like that ( not as easy as it sounds timing has to be perfect ) and it not counting I had to loom it up.

For the pull achievement lust go to a group of enemies and an ammo drop and use stasis blast then shoot the ammo crate. This and the singularity trick are the only things that count. I spent more time than I want to admit doing a much harder version of shooting it immediately after it spawns just for it not to count. It was so easy once you learn the easy method they want you to do it with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Most challenges will come to you naturally f you only worry about the points. You'll never even notice what you are doing till it is done and by then you would have done a lot more challenges than if you worried about them.

I did almost all challenges by just focusing on the amount of points I could accumulate. It is a method that works and supplies some fun in my opinion.

Rescues are only challenging because hostages have to take your priority over clearing out enemies, so it can get chaotic very quickly. Also, I found it was easy to accidentally kill the hostages, especially using anything explosive like melee finishers or homing missiles, so probably best to stick to taking out weak points around the hostages.

• Like 1