PS Vita games keep on coming!

Ikenda

New PS Vita games are being announced every week. All of them are indie titles and japanese localizations. And thats f@#$ing awesome! With some recent titles like Rogue Legacy and Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment being added to my all-time favorite instantly (especially Rogue Legacy which is the most fun 100 hours with a game I had in years and Im not done with it yet) I can't wait to add more to my library like Tales of Hearts R and Salt and Sanctuary. What's your opinion?

the following are all titles I will definitely buy at some point:

1. Tales of Hearts R

2. Salt and Sanctuary

3. Axiom Verge

4. Future Wars

5. Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth

6. Minecraft

7. Velocity 2x

8. Don't Starve: Giant Edition

9. Natural Doctrine

10. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number

11. Rainbow Skies

12. The Wolf among us

13. Tales from Borderlands

14. Aztez

15. The binding of Isaac: Rebirth

16. Helldivers

17. Galak-Z

18. Oreshika: Tainted Bloolines

19. Nuclear Throne

20. Drifter

21. Mercenary Kings

22. Titan Souls

23. Mighty No 9

24. Project Pheonix

25. Not a hero

26. Flame over

27. VVVVVV

28. Frozen Synapse Prime

29. Teslagrad

30. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

The games are randomly numbered and not in a Top 30 order. Check them out. All look very promising and for some we know they are good cause they are ports.

Many many many hours of handheld gaming!!!!!!

• Like 1

Japan is flooded with Vita games and they're constantly coming out. It's a shame that the West has such narrow taste making us get a small trickle of them. Vita is only hurting in American because no shootbangs.

Edited by Yadilie
  • Like 3

Japan is flooded with Vita games and they're constantly coming out. It's a shame that the West has such narrow taste making us get a small trickle of them. Vita is only hurting in American because no shootbangs.

I agree. Even going back to the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom I remember seeing all the great games Japan got that never made it over to the US. There's more hope now though than there used to be so you never know.

I agree. Even going back to the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom I remember seeing all the great games Japan got that never made it over to the US. There's more hope now though than there used to be so you never know.

XSeed and NISA can only bring over so many games though. It's nice that we do get some random super niche games to come over here, like the 2 Senran Kagura games. Hopefully more of these Japanese companies open up international divisions like Idea Factory did.

The Vita is great for people who are only into japanese games and indie titles. It seems to fall short if you want big western AAA experiences that are actually well made (since i've sadly heard terrible things about the Borderlands 2 port and the CoD game that released two years ago on vita).

I enjoy my Vita but i don't think it was worth the price i paid for it, considering the lack of variety in its game lineup.

Out of the ones you have listed I'd say Tales of Hearts R, (maybe) Salt and Sanctuary, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Rainbow Skies, Tales from Borderlands and Natural Doctrine, though possibly some others if they're RPGs.

I want some of those too, honestly. They sound dope and I'm a fan of RPGs mainly.

My 1 month old Vita surely is not starving and will not starve for a LOOONG while.

I have a backlog of 25+ Vita games to play, thanks to PS+, and a wishlist consisting in 80+ Vita games (already released and incoming releases). 

Thank God Excel documents exist, otherwise how could I keep track of all this beautiful shit? :D

• Like 1

Is Tales of Hearts R coming to North America, if that is the case I might wind up getting a Vita, if not might just be waiting a little longer. I would buy next year, but I already plan on buying Xbox One and PS4 that year, so maybe 2016.

Mostly because I don't like buying too many expensive things in a year.

I currently have 5 games for it:

Touch my Katamari

Persona 4 Golden

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection

Phantom Breaker: BattleGrounds

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

but just these games alone gave me tons of hours of fun and I am still planning of getting more games like Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.