Help me decide what game to get

I_am_rushin

I am looking for a new game to play as I am trading in Infamous:SS after my platinum. My rule is I play games to completion and if it's something I really enjoyed then I will platinum it...eventually.

With that in mind I am looking for recommendations on which game to PLAY. Here are my narrowed down choices as well as my reservations about each title. 

But I am also open to other suggestions.

Watch_Dogs (Recommended by a friend. I realize it's not "all that", but I feel like I'll get some enjoyment out of it.)

Wolfenstein (Never played the others and not a huge fan of FPS, but I like a good story)

ACIV:BF (Not a fan of AC, but I rented this for a day and enjoyed it. Also would get my open world fix for replacing SS.) [Also not sure if I should spring for the PS4 or save $20 and go with PS3 version]

Any advice appreciated.

Wolfenstein - I like alternate history stories so this game interests me for that reason.

or

ACIV:BF - I actually play this one a little bit every now and then but just for the piracy. It seems like it actually has an interesting story so I might explore it more later but sailing around and plundering other ships is lots of fun. Though I should say that Pirates! on the NES was one of my favorite games on the system too.

Out of the games you mentioned I would recommend Wolfenstein, it had a very good story and enjoyable gameplay. I found AC IV Black Flag to be the most fun AC game, but for me that isn't saying a lot. I also enjoyed Thief, but that game isn't for everyone. I would say watch some trailers/gameplay videos and look for sales.

Out of the games you suggested I would recommend Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag, amazing game with a huge open world, very long and enjoyable game length.

Watch Dogs isn't great and I would recommend some other games way before I recommend it.

Wolfenstein is an amazing game too if you like FPSs, really enjoyable, amazing single player story and gameplay.

You own FPSs so I think you should get Killzone Shadowfall, really enjoyable FPS exclusive in both single player campaign and multiplayer.

You seem to already own a lot of PS4 games so you have a good collection to start off with some great PSN games and retails in your collection.

Edited by SoIidWoIf

Going by critical acclaim, i'd say Wolfenstein, that game's said to be amazing. On the other hand Watch Dogs might keep you invested for a longer time as that game is less linear and has lots of side stuff to do. Personally, i'd still say go with Wolfenstein.