psn code for online multiplayer (North America)

how does that work? do i have to change to that account if I want to play god of war ascension multiplayer and if the trophies are in other account I can't get the platinum because it requires an online trophy

Just make a US account, input the code and the online should work on all accounts.

ok, I'm sorry if I may be annoying but how does the code transfer to my other account? how does it work on other accounts? 

As far as im aware if you use the code on the american account it can only be played on that account.

EDIT: Sorry never realised that it was an online pass.

Edited by EternalChaos72

• 1 month later...

Did it work? 

I have the same problem but the other way around: I have a US PSN account and a EU online pass.

yes, it did work and it's so easy  :lol:

you just create another user , create a europe psn account on that user, imput the code on that new psn account, and now the code is activated on all users, therefore the multiplayer is activated on all users and you can play on any of them.

Edited by fran_the_crusher

Online passes are not account locked, just like all games and most dlc.

yes, it did work and it's so easy  :lol:

you just create another user , create a europe psn account on that user, imput the code on that new psn account, and now the code is activated on all users, therefore the multiplayer is activated on all users and you can play on any of them.

Just did it. Awesome, thank you!

Just did it. Awesome, thank you!

this site is awesome :D

Oh, by the way. If Online Passes work anything like other DLC, a US pass may not work for an EU copy and

vice versa. So it's best you didn't trade codes.

Don't delete the account or the pass will stop working until you add it back and re-download it. Maybe you'll get some future EU/US content.