Fast platinums?

Dazerialus

I am having a contest going on with a friend. Trying to get the most platinums before the end of the current gen. He thinks he can beat me using just his PS4, and I am using all consoles. Anyways, for my question... which games can you get platinums in the FASTEST time? I don't care about difficulty, I am talking fastest actual game time? I need to do some catching up... lol and preferably not children's games (but there is no rule against it). And to emphasise, I am not talking 100% completion with all the DLC and all that other stuff, JUST the platinum trophy.

Edited by Dazerialus

walking dead ps3 and vita versions

CSI game

NCIS game

Terminator Salvation

Murdered Soul Suspect ps3 and ps4 version

Magus

Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection

Spare Parts

Trine 2 original version ps3

Fritz Chess

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Sly Cooper 1 + 2 ps3 and vita

All of these can be done in less than 12 hours many can be done in less than five

I have a similar bet with my friend good luclk

• Like 1

Well, I can suggest a few. By the way, I have experience on all of these games:
Sound Shapes (can be auto popped as it is cross-buy and cross-save) Can take anywhere from 6 hours up, depending on skill.

Terminator Salvation - Have beaten it on my friends account on Hard mode in four hours. By the way, all you have to do is beat the game on hard and you've got the plat. Takes no more than 4 hours.

The Walking Dead (Seasons 1 & 2) - Complete the game and :platinum:

Minecraft

Trine 2 - NOT THE COMPLETE STORY!

PS Allstars - Comes out on EU Plus soon, so it's free there and also can be platted in a day.

CoD: MW2, MW3 and Ghosts - Apart from Ghosts, it's pretty easy and straight forward. Ghosts needs a little bit more skill because of Extinction

Far Cry 3 - Great Story, great game, easy platinum.

CS: GO - Currently writing a guide for this with all trophy guide videos, so keep an eye out if you want this plat in a matter of hours

They are quite a few plats you can easily get. I suggest you look at my list and see what you can find. Most are east, some are not.

Don't attempt: Unit 13, Medal of Honor: Warfighter (much potential of glitching on you) and a BO2 as it's very time consuming..

walking dead ps3 and vita versions

CSI game

NCIS game

Terminator Salvation

Murdered Soul Suspect ps3 and ps4 version

Magus

Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection

Spare Parts

Trine 2 original version ps3

Fritz Chess

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Sly Cooper 1 + 2 ps3 and vita

All of these can be done in less than 12 hours many can be done in less than five

I have a similar bet with my friend good luclk

These are also very good games to plat in a few hours.

Excellent feedback guys. Thanks. I just picked up Murdered up off my rival for $30. Looks like I'll be chipping at that this weekend. I was also thinking of getting Infamous First Light since it seems like a quickie too.

Here is a list of games in order of difficulty. Just go through the list and pick out ones you want to play

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=difficulty

I am not worried about difficulty. A game can be easy to platinum and take 60 hours to platinum it. I am looking for speed of completion... even it means I got into a psychotic meltdown to get it unlocked.

MGS3 took me a couple days. It's all about collecting, careful of the missables. Also comes in the MGS HD Collection: do not do MGS2, the virtual missions take a lot of skill. Theoretically they can be done fast, but there's 500 of them.

Drakengard 3 was also fast, took about a week. Two or three days of that was playing the final verse over and over again, as it is extremely challenging (cheap?)

Ill only suggest the ones that I think are fast, AND GOOD - a lot of the suggestions above are definetly fast, but some are so bad id fear for your mental health if you play them back-to-back ;)

Lone Survivor

Guacamele

Trine 2 (ps3 version)

Resogun

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Beyond: Two Souls

Rage

Dokuro (vita only)

Nobody mentioned Hannah Montana or Megamind yet? I am truly disappointed.

However, Sound Shapes is your best option. You plat it once which takes something around 8-10 hours depending on skill, then get free insta-plats for your other consoles.

I am not worried about difficulty. A game can be easy to platinum and take 60 hours to platinum it. I am looking for speed of completion... even it means I got into a psychotic meltdown to get it unlocked.

I posted that link because this thread has been done so many times already, I figured you can look at the list because it is ordered by most common achieved (which means a lot of people earned them). Then you can look at average completion time as well.

These types of threads are really better suited as status updates or a search :)

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/4249-under-10-hour-platinums/?hl=fast+platinums#entry264818

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/11240-whats-your-fastest-platinum/page-2?hl=fast+platinums#entry257762

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6032-what-is-your-fastest-platinum/page-7?hl=%2Bfast+%2Bplatinums#entry154908

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/9853-fastest-way-to-100-platinum-trophies/?hl=fast%20platinums

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8350-psvita-easiest-100-or-platinums/page-2?hl=fast+platinums#entry185758

I would suggest the Sly trilogy, it comes with three games for ps3 and 3 games for vita which means 6 easy platinums, plus if you have sly 4 you can simply get the platinum on one load up the other (cross buy) and youll get an automatic second platinum without having to play anything.

Also as others have mentions the walking dead and the wolf among us are good options, if you can find a disc based back to the future its by the same people and pretty easy trophies(store version doesnt have platinum)

some others worth mentioning are:

South park the stick of truth (i got mine in 2 days)

Beyond two souls

Heavy rain

Resistance burning skies (can be completed in less than a day..)

Dragon ball z budokai HD Collection (only requires a basic playthrough really)

God of war 1 and 2 are pretty fast, 3 aswell if your willing to do a hard playthrough (theres a glitch to make you invincible if you want to speed things up)

Also ive heard the ps3 version of trine 2 can be achieved in mere hours.

Hope i helped! good luck beating your mate.

Am I the only one wondering why this thread is in the 'Trophy Checklist' section?

Anyways.. On Topic,

- The walking Dead
- The Wolf Among Us
- Sly 1t/m 3
- God of war (Ghost of Sparta, Chains of Olympus)
- Crysis
- Army Of Two: The Devils Cartel
- ICO
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows (Part 1 & Part2)

No one has mentioned Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands? Takes about 7 hrs tops. The first PoP: Sands of time, takes about 7-8 hrs to do everything, then you just have to let the game go until 10hrs and you're done.

If you do want some difficulty then you could play Dyad. If you are really good you could do it in under 10 hrs. Be aware though there is a very really possibility that you won't finish it at all.

Ratchet: Nexus probably took me under 10 hrs all told.

That link was not difficulty, it was average completition. So those games are both easy and short.