Got any PS3 games pre-ordered?

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...

I don't pre-order...games...systems...etc.

If the store doesn't have what I want, when I want it...they just don't get my money. When EB/GameStop started taking pre-orders for the PS2 and then oversold their allotment of machines it took the away my desire to hand over my money (which they could bank the interest for the 6 months before release) and have the privilege to sit on a waiting list where I've given no chance to get a system/game on launch.

My thought process is simple: when you have what I want, when I want it, then you get my money. Until then, you need to try harder to satisfy my consumer needs or you lose me as a customer. Case in point: The PS2 launched in the US Nov 26th, 2000. I purchased mine Dec 7th, 2000. I walked into a GameStop and they had systems in stock. I walked out w/ mine without having to sit in line for two days, fork over hundreds of dollars ahead of time and didn't have to pay any "extra" fees a mere 12 days after launch. Did I miss out on anything? Not really.

• Like 1

Oh wait, the MGS collection comes with a steelbook?[/center]

It looks like the Ultimate HD Collection which can only be bought from Zavvi.com might be a steelbook, i don't know if the normal edition will be steelbook though

MUST. GET. THAT. EDITION! @_____@[/center]

oh yeah must be quick as there is only 4000 of them

Lies. ALL LIES

What does it have, though?

well it's sold out now lol but it contains

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • PSN code to download Metal Gear Solid 1
  • 5 x Art Cards

All in a steelbook case by the looks of it

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/metal-gear-solid-ultimate-hd-collection-zavvi-world-exclusive/10532517.html

well it's sold out now lol but it contains

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • PSN code to download Metal Gear Solid 1
  • 5 x Art Cards

All in a steelbook case by the looks of it

http://www.zavvi.com...e/10532517.html

The steelcase and the art cards are the only thing that actually sounds appealing, but the bundle is good overall. Boomer I won't get one now xD.