Invisible Solider Trophy glitch

R-R-Rampage

I just played through the REVOLUTION level on ranger hardcore difficulty without killing or even knocking out anyone and with no alarms but I still missed the trophy for some reason. Now I am aiming for the shadow ranger trophy if I continue with my game and try to get the invisible solider trophy later on will I still be able to get the shadow ranger trophy?

Well... if you are 100% certain you didn't kill anything then you might have raised an alarm somewhere without noticing. In this case you should be fine for the Shadow Ranger trophy.

It's been a while since I played this, but I think that getting seen is enough to void this trophy (counts as alarm).

Then that might have been it, something indirect may have caused suspicion (stepping on glass/other sound traps or a patrolling guard found something you did, like finding a body). Every time you hear that sound, someone got alarmed and you can restart latest checkpoint to try again.

Alarms are not part of the Shadow Ranger trophy though, so you should be fine for that.