Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
simula67

Trophy Vinyl Decal Interest

30 posts in this topic

I would probably get one. Would definitely have to be a little smaller, though - my car is not as big as yours. :)

This is a great idea. I don't drive, and never will, but if I ever did I would love a trophy icon on the back ^_^

If this gets popular enough, how about making a bronze/silver/gold/platinum one?

Spread the word then - the more people in, the cheaper they will be. I'll give it a week or so and then evaluate where we are.

I am definitely interested :) we could set up a thread where we all post photos of our vehicles with them attached :)

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

I'll be up for something like that :D, My kids would go crazy over it lol, and the wife would be like "OMG" hahaha.

I would, but I hate putting any kind of stickers on my car... even trophy stickers! =O lol

I will say though, stickers fit well on FJ's, my dad has a sticker on his and it actually doesn't look half bad :P

Edited by BlindMango

I would… but I don't have a car and I live in the UK :/

Nice idea though :)

Doesn't have to be on a car - you can stick them anywhere you want.

I would, but I hate putting any kind of stickers on my car... even trophy stickers! =O lol

I will say though, stickers fit well on FJ's, my dad has a sticker on his and it actually doesn't look half bad :P

I would… but I don't have a car and I live in the UK :/

Nice idea though :)

Doesn't have to be on a car, you can stick them anywhere you want - a window, a laptop, a binder, the back of a tablet, etc

Edited by simula67

Not too fond of stickers, but a magnetic decal would be a cool idea. I'd rock something like that for sure.

Doesn't have to be on a car - you can stick them anywhere you want.

Lol you actually prove a good point there sir

Update on this: I just ordered 20 of the decals. They will be 4" in height and glossy white. Cost will be $5 shipped to anyone in the US. For friends across the pond, I am not sure right now how much extra shipping would be, but I can't imagine much. 

I'll post again when they arrive.

You could start collecting payments I would think. You going to take money via PayPal?

You could start collecting payments I would think. You going to take money via PayPal?

Yup!

Here is the link:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-PS3-PS4-Vita-Trophy-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-/301311474145?

If you get one, be sure to share the link and then share a photo of it wherever you decide to stick it. If these sell out and there is still interest I will do another run of them.

Got my decal. I probably should of took my time peeling it though.

I also realised that I posted this on imgur for the link not knowing I cant delete it from that site. Is it a bad thing?

Edit: Problem solved.
b4SzHp1.jpg

Edited by SweetTooth375

Got my decal. I probably should of took my time peeling it though.

I also realised that I posted this on imgur for the link not knowing I cant delete it from that site. Is it a bad thing?

Edit: Problem solved.

b4SzHp1.jpg

Where's your picture?