Trophy Vinyl Decal Interest

simula67

I would, but I hate putting any kind of stickers on my car... even trophy stickers! =O lol

I will say though, stickers fit well on FJ's, my dad has a sticker on his and it actually doesn't look half bad :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Doesn't have to be on a car - you can stick them anywhere you want.

I would, but I hate putting any kind of stickers on my car... even trophy stickers! =O lol

I will say though, stickers fit well on FJ's, my dad has a sticker on his and it actually doesn't look half bad :P

I would… but I don't have a car and I live in the UK :/

Nice idea though :)

Doesn't have to be on a car, you can stick them anywhere you want - a window, a laptop, a binder, the back of a tablet, etc

Edited by simula67

Update on this: I just ordered 20 of the decals. They will be 4" in height and glossy white. Cost will be $5 shipped to anyone in the US. For friends across the pond, I am not sure right now how much extra shipping would be, but I can't imagine much. 

I'll post again when they arrive.

You could start collecting payments I would think. You going to take money via PayPal?

Yup!

Here is the link:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-PS3-PS4-Vita-Trophy-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-/301311474145?

If you get one, be sure to share the link and then share a photo of it wherever you decide to stick it. If these sell out and there is still interest I will do another run of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...