THE WALKING DEAD EPSIODE 5 MAYOR PS3 MISTAKE BIG SPOILER

Bonofifa

Ok, when you get to the scene where Mike, Bonnie and Arvo is trying to escape with the car. Don't shoot Mike! This is only possible on the ps3 and will be most likely patched so If you do this your choices might get fucked up and will not work with season 3 I would imagine.

• Like 1

What are you talking about? I don't recall there being an option to shoot Mike. You can threaten him by pointing your gun at him. He slowly approached you and takes it right before Arvo shoots you. And what do you mean by choices getting fucked up? I'm a bit confused about your warning here.

What are you talking about? I don't recall there being an option to shoot Mike. You can threaten him by pointing your gun at him. He slowly approached you and takes it right before Arvo shoots you. And what do you mean by choices getting fucked up? I'm a bit confused about your warning here.

Telltale left it in, but later removed it with a patch, but you could shoot and kill Mike in that scene.

Telltale left it in, but later removed it with a patch, but you could shoot and kill Mike in that scene.

How would you have been able to get to that option? I played the game really early so it should have been available in my playthrough. But I did have to download a patch beforehand, so maybe that's why I didn't see the option?

How would you have been able to get to that option? I played the game really early so it should have been available in my playthrough. But I did have to download a patch beforehand, so maybe that's why I didn't see the option?

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the patch and I shot him. I pulled the gun out then threatened him, then it lets you aim at Mike and shoot him in the gut. Arvo still shoots you, and when you wake up, Kenny says Mike's dead.

• Like 1

Off topic, but I don't recall them mentioning what happens to the other 3 after Clem gets shot. It looked like Arvo took off like a bitch, but did they say what came of Bonnie and Mike? Did Jane and Kenny kill them or just leave them there?

In my playthrough after clem was shot i asked if bonnie was ok and one of them told me that she (and maybe mike i cant remember specifically) took off on foot shortly after kenny and jane came running out.

Don't remember hearing anything about arvo though, cant imagine he went with them considering even mike was finally angry with him.