Did anyone see all the 400 days characters in this season?

Finished the season last night and i realised i didnt see all the characters from 400 days, i know i saw wyatt and bonnie(obviously) plus the lady who comes and recruits them at the end of the dlc but i didnt see russell, vince, or shel and her sister.

I personally thought they would all have prominent roles in the game, disappointed i was stuck with people like rebecca the whole game haha.

Did anyone manage to see all of them?

Edited by Terarded
  • Like 2

The only one I didn't see was Russell, the black teenager, which matches the end result that I got in 400 Days, because he is the only one that refuses to go with Tavia. Bonnie is the obvious one, as she is a major character in the 2nd season. I heard Vince bitching Tavia out about smoking while Clementine is trying to steal walkie talkies at Carver's. I saw Wyatt while Clementine was going up to talk to Carver in his office, he says something like "Dude you better go up and talk to Carver right now." I saw Shel and Becca while Clementine and Sarah are heading to the greenhouse, Becca makes a comment to the effect that Sarah is useless.

The only one I didn't see was Russell, the black teenager, which matches the end result that I got in 400 Days, because he is the only one that refuses to go with Tavia. Bonnie is the obvious one, as she is a major character in the 2nd season. I heard Vince bitching Tavia out about smoking while Clementine is trying to steal walkie talkies at Carver's. I saw Wyatt while Clementine was going up to talk to Carver in his office, he says something like "Dude you better go up and talk to Carver right now." I saw Shel and Becca while Clementine and Sarah are heading to the greenhouse, Becca makes a comment to the effect that Sarah is useless.

To add if you get Russel And he's in carver community he gave Clem a glare and also shel( becca big sister) defended Clem by saying it was her first day at the community

I saw all the characters that decided to come along at the end of the DLC, but not really in a satisfying way if you ask me. Pretty much all of them (besides Bonnie) can be summed up with "Remember how i had a personality when i was playable for 20 minutes? Well, here's my 5 second cameo, also i'm a dick now."

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw every one of them however like others said season 2 made 400 days questionable at best and pointless at worst. There were characters in 400 days that left their groups because of cruelty and or mistreatment only to join Carver's group and suddenly be ok with the same type of treatment that causes them to abandon their previous groups and not question it. The complete 180 that some of those characters took wasn't touched at all in season 2.

More than half of the characters were thrown in their for brief flashes just long enough to go " hey I remember that guy". And when that sentence ended so does that characters appearance in season 2.

I didn't see Shel or her sister (Rebecca, I think) as they didn't go with Tavia in my PS4 playthrough. Everyone else made a brief cameo while Clem moves around the warehouse. I suspect Bonnie always goes with Tavia, no matter what you do in her chapter in 400 days, as she is a central character to S2.

says the guy with 4 posts and no games

You don't have to agree but you can at least have the decency to refrain from dishing out cheap personal shots to people you don't even know for no apparent reason.

400 days makes absolutely no sense if you don't play the sequel.