That's Why I'm the Boss Impress Dolfo in two different ways

Skulldoom

this thorpy is bullsh :angry:!!!!!! its the last one I even need to get the Platinum, Ive done everything in the game beating it on Don all the multiplayer stuff the games everything but this one little bronze trophy. its harder then the whole game

You have to shoot 13 bottles off the banister in under 10 seconds or less.

my best time is 11 seconds, they dont give you any room for error you miss one bottle they is no oh I can make that second up here and getting the higher point there its those 13 bottles with a ten shot clip before you have to reload so really you only get 8 seconds to do this its bullsh :angry:

yea thats what blows my mind, is that all these people have it and yet its so hard and I cant get it Im not doing anything wrong Ive tired so many different ways like you said the sensitivity, aiming, not aiming going from the left going from the right everything :unsure:

I had my sensitivity lowered all the way if I remember right. If not it was a few notches to the right from the very left. Then I aimed for the middle bottles and just unloaded a full clip aiming from the hip. Doing this managed to get me several of the bottles in one go. Then I aimed down the sights to pick off what was left. It doesn't help that the bottle placement is sort of random, but that's how I did it. It's easiest to get it when you get some of the big bottles grouped together.

• 5 months later...

struggled on this and never actually got it when I played the game on the 360, but very pleased to have bagged this yesterday on the ps3

turned sensitivity down to one notch from left and started shooting in middle

went all the way right to clear that half, manually reloaded and then went right to left and cleared them in 10 secs

might have been easier if I have put some of the talent points into the gun tree but if I can do it then it must be not too hard after all

might even see if I can find the 360 disc as I think that was only ach I was missing

Forgot how good this game was

• Like 1

This trophy i just got is so easy, i don't get how people have trouble with this. I did the bottles my 4th go and the Pigeons my 4th too, i did manual reload between pigeons and for the bottles i let it auto reload, never needed to touch sensitivity or brightness all i did before i did them was watch powerpyx's video on it, mainly just to find where Dolfo was and where the Pigeons are.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The bottles are positioned randomly every time, but you can see them in advance if you turn left during conversation with Dolfo so you can prepare. Then when you press triangle and just start mini-game (before your gun appears) try to guess where the crosshair will appear and ajust the gun to the left bottle. Start shooting from left to right. Use manual reloading after you shot 6-7 bottles. While the guni s reloading  use the monent to ajust the crosshair to the next bottle you want to shoot. You can start shooting a moment before the gun is fully reloaded. Shoot remaining bottles more quickly, you can even miss a couple of times.

Edited by slavawish

• 3 weeks later...
On 2015-2-17 at 11:42 AM, Evertonian said:

struggled on this and never actually got it when I played the game on the 360, but very pleased to have bagged this yesterday on the ps3

turned sensitivity down to one notch from left and started shooting in middle

went all the way right to clear that half, manually reloaded and then went right to left and cleared them in 10 secs

might have been easier if I have put some of the talent points into the gun tree but if I can do it then it must be not too hard after all

might even see if I can find the 360 disc as I think that was only ach I was missing

Forgot how good this game was

that was very helpful, thanks. if you start from the left you would either need to be very precise, or lucky. starting from the middle makes things easier. make sure to manually reload once you shoot the last bottle on the right while you're moving left to clear out the rest of the bottles.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bonafide327 said:

that was very helpful, thanks. if you start from the left you would either need to be very precise, or lucky. starting from the middle makes things easier. make sure to manually reload once you shoot the last bottle on the right while you're moving left to clear out the rest of the bottles.

Glad you got it done

Great game that I wish they would remaster for Ps4

• Like 1

• 3 years later...