Would you pay for Yakuza 1-4 HD on the Vita? (RIP Yakuza in the west)

DatYandereGirl

There is no market for Yakuza in the west with GTA around. I would be trolling if i wrote GTA < Yakuza so I'm not sure what you guys are referring to.

I'm referring to the fact that they aren't even really comparable. GTA shouldn't take up the market for every open world action/adventure. In GTA, you run around going on rampages and doing criminal missions. In Yakuza, you run around kicking ass and enjoy many activities like karaoke, hostess clubs, table tennis, etc. etc. Maybe if they knew how to market it correctly. It think it's trolling to say either one is better than the other. xD

I'm referring to the fact that they aren't even really comparable. GTA shouldn't take up the market for every open world action/adventure. In GTA, you run around going on rampages and doing criminal missions. In Yakuza, you run around kicking ass and enjoy many activities like karaoke, hostess clubs, table tennis, etc. etc. Maybe if they knew how to market it correctly. It think it's trolling to say either one is better than the other. xD

All of that stuff you mentioned you can do in GTA, its simple: Yakuza is the japanese GTA. Same game, different setting

All of that stuff you mentioned you can do in GTA, its simple: Yakuza is the japanese GTA. Same game, different setting

You cannot, you could probably do half of that stuff in GTA. It is definitely not a Japanese GTA, you can't even attack pedestrians man. xD