Do you try to get every Trophy from a game you can!?

Malfuras

I'm currently working on The Last of Us Remastered multi-player trophies. Quite fun really but I'm terrible! Gonna be a long slog and I do have to wonder if I can be bothered. From what I've read it can take 30 hours to do. I would imagine that also depends on doing fairly well. 

I should put it off for a bit probably. My main aim is to get to 50% overall completion and there are much quicker ways to do that! As long as I can hold off adding more games that is. Oh wait, Destiny is out in two days....

As a rule, for all of my games the ultimate goal is to get over 50%.  I have a dummy account for testing games before taking that plunge and adding it to my main, so anything you see on this account are games that I enjoyed in some capacity.

If I like a game enough to get 100% (or at least the platinum), then that's just icing on the cake.

Edited by Dreakon13

I'm currently working on The Last of Us Remastered multi-player trophies. Quite fun really but I'm terrible! Gonna be a long slog and I do have to wonder if I can be bothered. From what I've read it can take 30 hours to do. I would imagine that also depends on doing fairly well. 

I should put it off for a bit probably. My main aim is to get to 50% overall completion and there are much quicker ways to do that! As long as I can hold off adding more games that is. Oh wait, Destiny is out in two days....

Good luck, i abandoned TLOU platinum due to those mp trophies, i prefer mp trophies where i have my own task (yeah like single player mostly hehe) the whole time and not have to be all together like an ants' army.

I gave up the mentality once i started owning more than one game at a time lol, i used to get one game for one month and play it like there is no tomorrow then one day i found a bunch good games on discount in Gamestop and that's when i stopped trying to get every trophy, sometimes it might reach a level where game bores me to death (even through i fucking like it but the spark is gone :pimp: ) so i just leave it :( lately i've tried restricting myself on the PS4 but PS+ killed me.

• 8 years later...