Should I start this?

x9zachattack5x

Dude, really? If you took 3 seconds to read the post above mine you would realize you wasted a post by being lazy.

Well maybe if you quoted the post you were replying to; he wouldn't have been confused

As for TC, GOW 2 is one of the better games in the series, so you should definitely play it

Edited by Azaan60

Shouldn't have to quote. You only have to quote if it's not the immediate following post. If I just reply....look above?

Quoting removes confusion, like what happened above. It also gives the person you're replying to a notification, to let them know. Anyway it's not a big deal

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

Shouldn't have to quote. You only have to quote if it's not the immediate following post. If I just reply....look above?

I would have to disagree. If you don't quote anyone then it is assumed you are replying to the OP or furthering the discussion, hence the confusion. There is also the possibility someone will post a reply just before you do which would confuse things further. It's just better to quote the person you're replying to.

OT: I think you should definitely play God Of War II as it's one of the best in the series. Ascension is probably the worst, so you could skip that one if you want.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

I would have to disagree. If you don't quote anyone then it is assumed you are replying to the OP or furthering the discussion, hence the confusion. There is also the possibility someone will post a reply just before you do which would confuse things further. It's just better to quote the person you're replying to.

OT: I think you should definitely play God Of War II as it's one of the best in the series. Ascension is probably the worst, so you could skip that one if you want.

I'm sorry. IE randomly stopped letting me quote posts on psnprofiles. I hate having to use Google Chrome but I guess I'm going to have to.

This game is the reason I bought a PS3... I mean I got so pumped with the ending, and the whole story still makes sense (as much as can be expected from a GOW game anyway). So yeah, I don't know why you'd play GOW III before II, but give it a try.

One of the reasons I got a ps3 was for GoW3. I had a ps1 but didn't have a ps2 so I was unaware of the series until the GoW3 came out :)

I'm sorry. IE randomly stopped letting me quote posts on psnprofiles. I hate having to use Google Chrome but I guess I'm going to have to.

That's OK. If I remember correctly I'm sure a few people were having the same problem with IE not allowing them to quote posts here. You're probably better off using Chrome anyway, or you could try Firefox if you're not a fan of Chrome. I use Firefox and I've not had any issues with it.

One of the reasons I got a ps3 was for GoW3. I had a ps1 but didn't have a ps2 so I was unaware of the series until the GoW3 came out :)

What I meant is that, had the GOW II ending not been so epic, I wouldn't have felt the need to buy a PS3. For example, Batman Arkham City is great, but it's ending has nothing buliding momentum up to Arkham Knight, so if that game is awesome and makes me buy a PS4, it would be by it's own merit, not its prequel's... You get it? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...