New Persona 5 trailer, coming to the PS4.

Venocide

Get Hype :pimp:

i have one question can i pick up and start playing this on or do i have to play the others? people keep telling me to play this game series don't know were to start can i start on 5?

i have one question can i pick up and start playing this on or do i have to play the others? people keep telling me to play this game series don't know were to start can i start on 5?

you can pick up and play, the stories of each persona don't connect to each other but there are subtle references that you would recognize if you played the previous games.

I started on persona 4, and they did a great job explaining the story for that one. You could start on 5 bit I would play 4 simply cause I thought the story was top notch. Others would probably recommend playing the others for the story as well (though I haven't played those yet.).

you can pick up and play, the stories of each persona don't connect to each other but there are subtle references that you would recognize if you played the previous games.

Oo so it kinda like metal gear solid now the new game not the old ones :lol:  thx for the info A-Brwl3r

It's like the Digimon TV show right?

And YES!YES!YES! .... though I have to complete P3 and P4 now which are backlogged.