Botzone Progression

itzzh3lixx

The latest update 1.50 has removed the challenge progression blocker in Botzone so every trophy in the online can now be earned while playing against bots!

This is great news for me since i didn't like the online very much, seems like this Ultra Rare platinum will jump to Very Rare soon

• Like 1

Yeah, just did a few runs, but you CAN'T do in offline botzone, therefore you must create a warzone set maximum 12 players and set 11 bots.

But i don't know, i only need those DLC trophies (hacking, stealing and stuff), and it's better playing in a normal warzone.

Boosting some abilities like Cloak and drone buddy kill is much easier now, tho.

That's awesome, I may revisit killzone soon, would it be quicker to boost online though?

depends on the size and IQ of your team, i was boosting souly with 1 other guy and it took about 20 minutes to get 50-100 kills which is not alot since if you plan on platting the game you will need about 10 000 kills overall, and even if you have a big team it will take extremely long since you will need to do it to each of the players the 10 000 kills, unless you are a sneaky bitch of course and leave when you feel you are done with the game without helping the others in your boosting session.

The latest update 1.50 has removed the challenge progression blocker in Botzone so every trophy in the online can now be earned while playing against bots!

This is great news for me since i didn't like the online very much, seems like this Ultra Rare platinum will jump to Very Rare soon

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!? I gotta jump in on this now!!

I am going to be the one who does not like this update... YAY lets make the game easier so everyone will want to plat it now. If a game is not challenging what is the point of playing it then? Also have been boosting this for a bit now and knowing what this update has unlocked is a bit angering for all the hours I sunk into it. 

First Watchdogs now KZ, I guess developers are going to start nerfing games if they get enough feedback on it?

• Like 4

depends on the size and IQ of your team, i was boosting souly with 1 other guy and it took about 20 minutes to get 50-100 kills which is not alot since if you plan on platting the game you will need about 10 000 kills overall, and even if you have a big team it will take extremely long since you will need to do it to each of the players the 10 000 kills, unless you are a sneaky bitch of course and leave when you feel you are done with the game without helping the others in your boosting session.

Sounds good, but it's still better to boost as long as you don't have one of those types that quit right after they get theirs. A group of four can constantly fit in ~80 +/- kills every 15 minutes and each team can concentrate on doing weapons or abilities. I doubt using bots could be that efficient. I see it as being more convenient because you wouldn't have to wait for a certain time when all your boosters are online. With the custom botzone, you could easily compliment what you're already doing while boosting.
  • Like 1

Platted this a month after release, the game was brilliant but a grind and now they make it easier? I guess you don't need boosting partners anymore. We also ran the risk of getting our accounts temporarily banned for boosting. Whoever hasn't got the platinum yet, DO IT NOW before Gueriila realises what they have done. I can already see a patch incoming lol.

I am going to be the one who does not like this update... YAY lets make the game easier so everyone will want to plat it now. If a game is not challenging what is the point of playing it then? Also have been boosting this for a bit now and knowing what this update has unlocked is a bit angering for all the hours I sunk into it. 

First Watchdogs now KZ, I guess developers are going to start nerfing games if they get enough feedback on it?

No game developer likes boossting ruinink their online, they noticed this and since the community is dying rapid they figured they couldn't ban people for bossting so this was the only solution. I wish more games would think like this, but instead they just make it so you get banned from the online if you boost while there are almost no players playing the game so you can't even get the trophy legit making it unobtainable

The problem is that people that played the game pre 1.50 patch had to go about getting all the mp trophies against human players or run the risk of getting banned by boosting. Now, all that hard effort has been diminished by GG allowing botzones to count toward challenges. Botzone isn't boosting...at least not technically. It is easier and I think that's where the confusion is. You're still playing the game if you play a custom botzone. Boosting is when you and another person or group of people play the game in a way that it wasn't intended in order make achieving in game challenges and/or trophies easier to obtain. For example, a bot is going to shoot at you while you're trying to kill it where your boosting partner, most of the time, will not.

well its still your hard effort because you know you personally did it before the patch - and theres timestamps to prove that as well.

I get what you mean, but GG also made a boosting server a few months back i believe.

well its still your hard effort because you know you personally did it before the patch - and theres timestamps to prove that as well.

I get what you mean, but GG also made a boosting server a few months back i believe.

Well...I'm only half way there. I still need a few more Abilities to finish up. I can understand why some people are upset though.

Did GG make the boosting warzones or just allow them to happen? I haven't seen any official boosting warzones. However, I've seen plenty of blatant boosting warzones (i.e. Warzones named Ability Boosting, Drone Boosting, etc.). After having to moderate Killzone 2's mp because of boosters, you'd think they'd take the hint and not make outrageous long term mp trophies.