Thoughts?

Mickzilla10

To me it looks like a much harder yet more satisfying platinum to get than the PS3 version! Been waiting for this for the PS4 for a long time since I didn't bother with the PS3 version due to me feeling that version would feel too limited compared to the PC version I sunk so many hours into...

This list looks like you'll have to venture into every aspect of the game to obtain the platinum, which is always a good thing!

• Like 1

A lot of new trophies have been added to the ps4 version glad it isnt exactly the same as the ps3 version so it'll be another fun experience getting the plat all over again. Thoughts on the list amd are you going to pick this up when it releases ?

Yep, picking it up asap and going to have fun platting this again.

I wonder if "Play for 100 days" means 100 days in the game, or 100 calendar days in real life?  :hmm:

Highly doubt it. A day in minecraft is about 20-30 minutes. I'm sure it'll be referring to in-game days. With that being said, I think it will only count for one particular server... not every single server you play in.

should be quite easy..... Though wish they added the extra trophies to the ps3 version. 

I reckon I'll have it plat in a week, only a few things my current PS3 platinum world doesn't have.  :lol:

Will the Vita version have the same trophy list as PS4?

I think so. Because the PS Vita and PS4 versions are coming out in close proximity to each other ... But maybe less some of the more time-consuming, console-type trophies. eg. 100 days.

Wow .Sniper deul went from silver to bronze and the end. went from gold to bronze

They're compensating for adding more trophies I guess. 

I reckon I'll have it plat in a week, only a few things my current PS3 platinum world doesn't have.  :lol:

Indeed... once you know what to do, the plat becomes quite a breeze. 

Wow .Sniper deul went from silver to bronze and the end. went from gold to bronze

Yep, bit annoying but plenty of new trophies to make up for it. 

They're compensating for adding more trophies I guess. 

Indeed... once you know what to do, the plat becomes quite a breeze. 

It will also be a lot more satisfying than the PS3 platinum too, one would imagine.

To me it would also feel like a duplicate platinum. It's the same game with only a little bit of difference. One MineCraft platinum is good enough for me.

The PS3,PS Vita, and PS4 should have shared the same list.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga