The most evil thing you've done in a game was...

merciful84

What were some of the most dastardly and deliciously wicked things you've done in a game? I mean outside of whatever the main game requires you to do. It can be during single player or during online/offline MP. For me:

When GTA Online first came out I griefed the heck out of this one kid. Him and his buddies wouldn't shut up on the chat and by some strange twist of fate, he ended up being one of the NPCs I was randomly shooting at (confirmed by all the background chatter). So I jumped in my car and chased after him so he couldn't get away. He kept saying, "Who is this guy? What did I do? Leave me alone, leave me alone". Of course it only made matters worse for him. So, I backed off a bit but still passively tailed him and saw (and heard) that he was trying to hide his car behind a random house. So a few blocks away, I got out of my car, snuck behind the house and...JACKED HIM FOR HIS CAR! The kid was yelling "Oh shit, oh shit, he took my car, he took my car. Its that guy, the same guy! What do I do?!".

By now, I'm just ctfu while his little buddies vow to pursue and kill me. Sure enough, about a minute later 4 cars surround me and the chase is on. I eventually headshot 3 of them and lose the last guy. Finally, I can now hear the kid asking his friends about how to lock down the car. Low and behold, the car comes to a stop and I'm locked out. By this time, the police were all over me and the kids are all like "now you stay right there, we're going to deal with you"...not before I dealt them one last blow: I totally would have just planted c4 sticky bombs to the car and ignited it when they got close enough but like I said, this was when GTA online was still new (didn't level up that far yet)...so I did the next best thing. I pulled out my shotgun, flattened all 4 of the kid's tires, and left the session via accepting an invite to a MP session someone on my friends list sent me :devil:

Edited by merciful84
  • Like 3

Well, Kinfing everyone in Gun Game at black ops is the most evil ive done. But that will change when I go for the Red Dead Redemption plat.

Erg! A buddy of mine does that to me everytime we play Warhawk together! He even likes to drop in on my sessions unannouced sometimes and knife me for the fun of it.

Edited by merciful84

In CS:GO I like to get knife kills on my friend until it threatens to kick me from the server. Especially when they're low on health and using me for a human shield from the golden knife :P Most of the time they freak out thinking the golden knife got them and they were the last kill. When they realize it was me though, it becomes a knife only match except for any new members lol.

• Like 1

Back when I had GTA V on xbox, some dude thought it'd be funny to keep blowing me up with grenades, I thought it'd be funny to blow him up with my RPG, and his car.

Some other guy thought it'd be funny to shoot at my car, I thought it'd be funny to shoot his with the minigun.

Etcetc. Then bad sport lobbies happened.

And this is why I stopped playing GTA Online! Don't you just hate that?! It's GTA for cry out loud! Getting randomly shot at and having your stuff potentially stolen just comes with the territory.

Edited by merciful84

And this is why I stopped playing GTA Online? Don't you just hate that?! It's GTA for cry out loud! Getting randomly shot at and having your stuff potentially stolen just comes with the territory.

Definitely, I never messed with randoms, I just played for fun with my friends, but if someone finds it's okay to shoot me, I find it's okay to shoot back.

Then an all out war happens if the stranger has friends. 

Fun times, but I sold that game quite a bit before I got rid of my xbox.

• Like 1

Some guy called Trophy Hunters - Sad loners who live in their mums basement (Prick) but then the next day i saw a forum post made by him requesting help for online wins for TNA Impact which required 100+ straight wins so i decided to help because i needed the achievement too (It was on Xbox). I said help me get my achievement first then we swap, he was like ok...so 102 wins later, Achievement unlocked.........I left  B) Insta win for all! 

Edited by Coldman1
  • Like 2

My evilest thing I think was in GTA: Online. Someone put bounty on me and it's been on me long time. I decided to try to get "Run like a wind" trophy and I was about couple minutes of unlocking it and standing on a mountain top to be sure no one will come. Some guy showed up in a helicopter and was shooting so I blew him up. I think he was frustrated and after respawn he was still chasing me. I got trophy and prepaerd to fight him. Killed him once, twice and... 5 times more. He was so mad that He can't shoot me that he was trying to run me over with a car, but he missed and I killed him in this car. Then he just rage quit the game, hope he didn't have a heart attack...

• Like 2

Me and one of the crew members recently played some GTA online and one of the players killed us . And after we respawned we killed him so much that after 10 minutes he left the lobby. :giggle:

Ah, nice. This reminds me of another GTA Online moment when my friend (the same one that likes to knife me in Warhawk) & I decided to steal a police car and go on a killing spree. We would find other players, drive normally behind them, and then turn on our sirens...making them think we were the real police. Then we'd totally pull up beside them and shoot them in the head. Needless to say that this eventually lead to the real police coming after us and it was just an all out war. Mainly between us, them, and everyone we killed seeking vengence. LOL

My evilest thing I think was in GTA: Online. Someone put bounty on me and it's been on me long time. I decided to try to get "Run like a wind" trophy and I was about couple minutes of unlocking it and standing on a mountain top to be sure no one will come. Some guy showed up in a helicopter and was shooting so I blew him up. I think he was frustrated and after respawn he was still chasing me. I got trophy and prepaerd to fight him. Killed him once, twice and... 5 times more. He was so mad that He can't shoot me that he was trying to run me over with a car, but he missed and I killed him in this car. Then he just rage quit the game, hope he didn't have a heart attack...

LOL! :yay:

Edited by merciful84

Hm, nothing too evil when it comes to MP.

GTA IV online. (Back when it was still new and I had it on 360)

I met a cool dude and a cool girl in freeplay mode. So we all enter a private party chat and continue getting to know each other while having fun. Well it got to the point where I realized that the dude was just following her every move and listened to her every command. So when she DEMANDED that we watch her car while she went to the kitchen, I blew that shit up and laughed. Then left the party, lol.

GTAVO : Blowing up people's cars or just killing random people on free mode.

I eventually started winning too much in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit; Whether I was the racer or the cop. If I was the racer, I pulled the classic trick of stopping in front of the finish line before someone else saw it and I passed it at the last second.

If I was the cop,  I'd injure racers so much to the point where they wouldn't go more than 40mph.  I just pulled in front of them and parked to see if they could push me over. Some of my cop allies rammed the back of the racers I was in front of and we ended up sandwiching a bunch of them. IT WAS SO AWESOME! :yay:

tying a towns folk up and laying them on the railroad tracks and waiting for a train to come to watch the explosive results on RDR. There's even a trophy for it, the sad thing is i did it just to see what would happen before i even knew there was a trophy invoved. SICK

Me too! :D

One of my most recent evil acts was in GTAV Online. I was in a land race and for some weird reason I decided to use a truck.

Everyone else used motorcycles and dirt bikes, I was quickly left behind.

I studied the race track for a bit, then waited for everyone else to come to me. When I saw everyone making the final lap I quickly  placed myself in the middle of the road and made the player in first place crash into me. He started flying into the sky and died once he landed, finishing in 2nd place.

He started laughing, which made me laugh....it was a great time. :P

• Like 1

One of my most recent evil acts was in GTAV Online. I was in a land race and for some weird reason I decided to use a truck.

Everyone else used motorcycles and dirt bikes, I was quickly left behind.

I studied the race track for a bit, then waited for everyone else to come to me. When I saw everyone making the final lap I quickly  placed myself in the middle of the road and made the player in first place crash into me. He started flying into the sky and died once he landed, finishing in 2nd place.

He started laughing, which made me laugh....it was a great time. :P

^ THIS MADE MY DAY! The only thing that could make that story any better is if everyone wiped out and only you finished the race!

Edited by merciful84