The most evil thing you've done in a game was...

merciful84

My current evil act was in Infamous Second Son...don't wanna throw any spoilers at anyone, but let's just say that I thought it was pretty messed up and I had no control over it at all. It was Evil Karma of course and was at the end of the game I'll just say that much. I don't know it just struck me. maybe I wasn't expecting it and it completely caught me off guard? I don't know, I just remember my jaw dropped when I saw it.

I got the Dastardly trophy on Red Dead Redemption without even knowing of its existence.

I was really pissed because i almost died on one of those ambushes at the road. It was my first one.

The lady who has her gang jump you? Shieet, that's how I got the trophy as well... 

Probably one of my latest successful Dark Souls II invasions. Upon getting the invadee's (Is that a word?) attention, I lure them into a small room, block a few of their dagger swings then cast the Firestorm pyromancy, basically turning that small room into a blast furnace, took half their HP & knocked them down, as they got up, they got cremated by a second Firestorm   :devil:

Edited by Blanc

• 1 month later...

When I still could play Xbox Live I deranked a kid in MW2 in the final killcam for everyone to see. He started crying in the lobby. Or it could be inviting someone to a 1v1 on Black Ops, ranking him up to prestige 16, kicking him and then reporting him for cheating. Both were being very arrogant and disrespectfull tools and I don't regret it.

I don't know how this is possible, but:

I was lvl 50 and playing Borderlands 2 with a bunch of lvl 20's because I needed to finish the 'Open Wide' challenge, among a few others, and I could kill all the enemies with one shot. I didn't know the people since I just joined random games, but I figured I was doing them a big favor helping them level up faster and all that, so I wasn't up for any nonsense hosts usually do. (I also didn't waste time healing my teammates... they got over it) We were at the town that flies (can't think of the name), and we just get to the next chapter. I kept trying to fast travel to the location, but the host kept opening his menu before it could complete. Finally, I marched over to where he was (he was a psycho) and ran into him a few times and went back to try again. He opened the menu, so I marched back and was going to shoot him a little to get his attention...

Now, I don't think you can friendly fire in Borderlands, but my gun was legendary and did have a special effect on it... All I know is that I shot him and he went down fast. He ran right past me because he knew I wasn't going to heal him, and into the building for another teammate to heal him. I felt so bad and was laughing so hard (good thing my mic wasn't on) and I thought he would for sure kick me after that, but props to him because we continued playing until he lost connection. (Which was probably why he was opening his menu to begin with)