The most evil thing you've done in a game was...

merciful84

Trolling people on GTA V with a group of friends and everytime we kill someone we say "Thats what you get!" (inside joke)

And we made the whole lobby leave.  :lol:

Plenty of things

GTA- Called the up the cops and sniped them or shot them in General, then killed whoever else got in the way, Plus I ran over a lot of civilians and just shot people for no reason on the game regardless, because I had nothing better to do. I also drive my Car right into the Gas Pump as well.

Red Dead Redemption- Hogtied some girl and let her get hit by a train

Pokémon- Attacked my partner AIs Pokémon just because I can handle the double battle on my own.

Digimon Rumble All Star not necessarily evil, but I try and bait the AI into use their Super Forms when they are on low HP so they die easier and wasted their form. that they deserve it anyway.

Not sure if this would count, but while playing Earth Defense Force 2025 earlier today, I had one soldier constantly getting in the way of my shots, what do I do to prevent this from happening again, you ask? Simple, I pull out my NCS1 Shot Cannon (think of a gigantic shotgun) & blast the annoying soldier & his squad so they don't get in my way ever again  :awesome: .

Edited by Blanc

• 8 years later...
Pretending to be friends with the enemy than backstabbing them to win the match for a trophy. Had to do it a lot in the Minecraft battle mode DLC as the randoms were not cooperating even did it a few times in the Tumble mode, which is suppose to be easier.
Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Kimura Takahashi said:
Pretending to be friends with the enemy than backstabbing them to win the match for a trophy. Had to do it a lot in the Minecraft battle mode DLC as the randoms were not cooperating even did it a few times in the Tumble mode, which is suppose to be easier.

8 years later

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Doing the bad karma run in infamous 2 has its moments

Also kind of related, back a while ago at one of the local arcades there was this xbox emulator machine which you pay with pesos and it grants you some time to play any game you want from the xbox library installed at the hardware, so there comes this kid around 6 or 7 years old max, and he places some coins and starts playing GTA san andreas, this is not the crazy part, the interesting part is that he loads some kind of progress and sees his timer and he does a speed run and he starts the hot coffee mission, and when his time is almost up, he starts doing you know what with you know where, and everyone at the arcade starts laughing and he runs and leaves the count down run while Cj is "doing the extra quest", from what i could tell this is not the first time he did this

Edited by Don_Chipotle