Parker

Minecraft PS4 Official Boosting Thread

267 posts in this topic

Since the PS3 version of the game was a very popular game to boost I am going to go ahead and assume the PS4 version will be too. If you have want to boost set up a Gaming Session and post the link here in this thread, it'd also be helpful to post what trophies you're going for, date, time and things like that. 

Minecraft-PS4.jpg

Parker

Since the PS3 version of the game was a very popular game to boost I am going to go ahead and assume the PS4 version will be too. If you have want to boost set up a Gaming Session and post the link here in this thread, it'd also be helpful to post what trophies you're going for, date, time and things like that. 

Nice btw you havent signed into ps3 for awhile. Taking a break?

Just out of curiosity, how do you even boost in Minecraft?  xD  Just grab some friends and play the game, platinum should come almost naturally (may have to stride towards certain things).

I saw that you can import your PS3 save right?

If this is true, getting the plat with the ps3 save should be a lot more easy, i mean, i still have my save with a lot of items in the bank, neather portal created, the end portal somewhere lol, and i so many items dupped.

Does anyone have a already made world with all items etc etc i could use to get the trophies?

I need most of the harder trophies, so If anyone has a save for 500m rail and the flying pig. Please add me :MysticInfinity

I have a track for the 500m on a rail trophy

Add me if you need it 

Edit: No longer helping with Minecraft trophies!

Edited by Pulse_Sympathy

Hi, can somebody help me with "When Pigs Fly"? I need somebody's world with SADDLE. Also I need someone with 500m long railroad, so...? Thanks if anyone add me.

people are lazy..... this is one of the easiest games to platinum.....not hard to mine and get things done instead of bumming off other people...

I have a world with the 500m railway add me The_JackB            I'd be happy to help, I also need the End trophies

No longer need help with The End trophies. 

If anyone else needs them add me I killed the dragon  B)

Edit: No longer helping with Minecraft trophies!

Edited by Pulse_Sympathy

Difficulty is relative to the player, just because you find something easy doesn't mean someone else will. The whole point of Gaming Sessions is to help fellow PSNP members play together and if they want, earn trophies. If you don't like that, fine, but don't come into the Gaming Sessions topic and act like you're hot shit because you did this game by yourself. 

Parker

guess i worded that wrong...nothing wrong with getting together and getting trophies... i was more or less referencing the ones that just want someone to spend tons of time playing just so they can hop in for 3 seconds and mooch a trophy.... wasn't trying to come across as a super douche

aussie here, wondering if anybody wants to do the end/dungeon stuff with me? Feel free to add me, playing this pretty heavily until Destiny comes out

Hello, I'm really bad at Minecraft but with help from Mrswagtwiceover, I got  :platinum: on the PS3 Version. Could anyone possibly be able to help with the following trophies please?

The list;  :gold: On A Rail :silver: When Pigs Fly :gold: The End? :bronze: The End :bronze: Diamonds to you!

I live in England so I'm on GMT. Add me: Buswellmation, message me and I will reply ASAP. Many Thanks :)

Edited by Buswellmation

Hey I was wondering if anyone who has the platinum can help me out?  I live on the Pacific, I'll try to not be a dick in your world.  

psn ID:obender

Edited by obender

I need help with the end. Zombie doctor and rainbow collection. If anyone can help me add MysticInfinity, thanks in advance

Should anyone who has already done The End allow me to quickly get the trophies, i'd highly appreciate it. I could trade for a 500m railroad although i imagine The End being the last trophy for most people.

PSNID: HappyKastanie

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Germany)

Edited by HappyKastanie

Looking for someone to throw diamonds at as that's the last trophy I need (aside from play 100 days).  I have a save file from just before going to the end and can help with just about every other trophy (have the potions for Zombie doctor, a potions stand, diamonds you can mine, a shooting gallery for the skeleton, 500+ meters of track, nether portal that opens up right next to a nether fortress... basically, everything but a saddle.)

PSN: schnarff77 (best to message me there)

Edit: As of 10/20/14, I'm no longer boosting this game unless it's in a predefined boosting session.

Edited by schnarff77

Lucky ps4 Gamers... Can I join this edition from my ps3 into a ps4 join session.?..

I just need the end portal and the enderdragon kill to plat, anyone can please help me? I have the rail thing build in my world in case anyone need it, thank you guys,

Psn : Kamaros_

Just want to say i have received friend requests to boost from multiple people, but i didn't offer to so please don't add me thanks. Plus its not that hard to find the end portal, gee.

Anyone able to help with the end trophies and the wool one.

Gmt

Paddyb50

Cheers

Anyone able to help with the end trophies and the wool one.

Gmt

Paddyb50

Cheers