Parker

Minecraft PS4 Official Boosting Thread

260 posts in this topic

Anyone be able to give me a hand with the online trophies for the DLC? Been trying to do it legit but struggling to get a game. 

If anyone is looking, I've got the llama trophy set up. Just drop me a friend request and I can sort you out.

Looking for some help boosting some of the battle trophies, like the killing players with a bow and 100 damage trophies.  PS4 is brajio feel free to add me

Looking to get arena/snowball trophies as well as someone who can help with the Map room trophy. PSN is bubba3m, send a message if you can help.

I don't know if this counts as boosting, but I need help finding the End Portal in my world. I've already found the End Fortress. The seed for my world is 6120135830180700284; it's on the PS4 version. Just create that world and find the end portal. Once you do, message me the coordinates on PlayStation. ID there is davroslek

Nevermind, I found it.

Edited by davroslek

If anyone could help me finish off the platinum with a few trophies it would be much appreciated 

Hi I need help with boosting the Cupid trohpy, pls add me Satsarn13. I can help you boost the other battle trophies if you need (but they are all possible to do with 2nd controller).

I just need to go to the end and kill the enderdragon if anyone can help me out please. Psn id: mbevans

On 24/9/2018 at 5:38 AM, Brajio said:

Looking for some help boosting some of the battle trophies, like the killing players with a bow and 100 damage trophies.  PS4 is brajio feel free to add me

On 20/11/2018 at 5:22 AM, mbevans said:

I just need to go to the end and kill the enderdragon if anyone can help me out please. Psn id: mbevans

same man the last trophy that i need

Hi, 

would really appreciate someone to help me with the 500m minecart track and any other trophies they may have easy access to.