New way to Double Platinums

DrBloodmoney

Will not work on every game. Enemies will react differently because of NPC randomness.

Therefor, you cannot control both correctly.

Yeah thats true - games with Randomised AI routines wont work, but something like The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among us, or Counterspy etc should work

Good idea in theory. However:

• There might be different enemy positions (I know this definitely happens)
  • They may have optimised sensitivity, distances, etc in the PS4 version; and as soon as the character is a tiny bit out from the other dude, you're stuffed
  • Loading times vary significantly (so if you started too early, one would be too far ahead)
  • It would be 100% impossible to do the same battle in both games at the same time. e.g. the bookstore battle in TLoU; I'm 100% sure that enemies don't react the same way every time
  • You might die in one and not in the other because of this; then you're definitely stuffed

I never condone the "double plat" idea anyway (if you want to say that you've earned the platinum twice, you should jolly well do the work to earn it a second time; I know you've fulfilled the requirements already, but that doesn't mean you should get double what everyone else gets for doing the same thing). Good idea though mate :P

• Like 1

Good idea in theory. However:

• There might be different enemy positions (I know this definitely happens)
  • They may have optimised sensitivity, distances, etc in the PS4 version; and as soon as the character is a tiny bit out from the other dude, you're stuffed
  • Loading times vary significantly (so if you started too early, one would be too far ahead)
  • It would be 100% impossible to do the same battle in both games at the same time. e.g. the bookstore battle in TLoU; I'm 100% sure that enemies don't react the same way every time
  • You might die in one and not in the other because of this; then you're definitely stuffed
I never condone the "double plat" idea anyway (if you want to say that you've earned the platinum twice, you should jolly well do the work to earn it a second time; I know you've fulfilled the requirements already, but that doesn't mean you should get double what everyone else gets for doing the same thing). Good idea though mate :P

These are all realistic points - thats why I said it would only really work with something like TWD, or TWAU, or Valiant Hearts etc, since they are not precison-input games.

oh an exploit, and look at all these people, all excited about cheating.

You are wrong - technically you are doing the work on both systems - you just happen to be doing it from the same source at the same time. But no arguement could be made that it is cheating - on both systems You earned the trophy using YOUR hands and mind on YOUR cobtroller hooked to that system.

So explain hoe you would justify calling it cheating?