Anybody else gonna use this for fastest platinum?

Only took me three years 1 month and 1 week with my legendary platforming skills!

Seriously, some folks have completed a complete speed run through this faster that it took me to climb up to and on to the large roboty thing at the end.

I struggled with that and the spider cave badly

Still its another one mopped up so happy days

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2013-12-16 at 11:16 PM, Tenmyouji said:

Old topic, but honestly, I don't know how everybody is doing it. And how it's nearly a 40% platinum at that.

The game is really fun, but there are so many collectibles and they're in every nook and cranny of the game that it's somewhat frustrating.

You’re right, it is hard. I don’t care what people say, it’s a 4/10 difficulty. Endless puzzles some of which are hard, lack of checkpoints, and many collectibles. 

• 5 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 7:05 PM, PalaceOfLove706 said:

You’re right, it is hard. I don’t care what people say, it’s a 4/10 difficulty. Endless puzzles some of which are hard, lack of checkpoints, and many collectibles. 

I'm  not going to judge on the difficulty because A.) I'm doing my first playthrough myself and B.) Some games are harder for others, but anyways; why complain about the many collectibles on a collectathon game.