Invasion DLC trophy glitched

bcw1125

I just escaped online with 3 randoms on the Awakening map on Regular difficulty. I had never escaped before. I had two relics running. I should have gotten 'Escaped Awakening' and 'Twice the Fun' trophies, yet neither popped. I tried running Awakening solo for a few minutes to see if they would pop, nothing. I tried signing out of PSN and restarting my PS4, nothing. I don't think contacting Sony would do any good in this case (no proof I finished the map, though I did unlock the Epilogue). Any suggestions?

• 4 months later...

I just escaped online with 3 randoms on the Awakening map on Regular difficulty. I had never escaped before. I had two relics running. I should have gotten 'Escaped Awakening' and 'Twice the Fun' trophies, yet neither popped. I tried running Awakening solo for a few minutes to see if they would pop, nothing. I tried signing out of PSN and restarting my PS4, nothing. I don't think contacting Sony would do any good in this case (no proof I finished the map, though I did unlock the Epilogue). Any suggestions?

You were probably playing on casual and didnt realize it because the intel trophy would still count yet none of the others would

• Like 1