*SPOILERS* TWD Season 2 - Which Ending Did You Get?

Goro

Which Ending Did You Get?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ending Did You Get?

• Leave Wellington with Kenny & AJ
    • Stay at Wellington with AJ
    • Stay at Howes with Jane, AJ, and the family
    • Stay at Howes with Jane & AJ
    • Go alone with AJ

Just finished this tonight and i got the ending where i left Wellington with Kenny & AJ and i'm happy with my choice :)

Now i'm just curious to hear what endings you guys got and if you regret your choices or not?

Edited by xYakuzaz
  • Like 3

Stayed at Howe's with Jane, AJ and the new family.  I didn't go with Kenny because I felt like he was a sinking ship.  Jane was right when she said he was slowly going mad, and what he says after you shoot him made me feel happy with my choice.  I was a bit mad at what Jane did, but in the end when you decide whether to leave her or not, I figured Clem and the baby would be a lot safer with someone rather than alone (think about it, a child and a baby against an apocalypse?  Season 3 would be short indeed.  xD)

• Like 4

I killed Kenny. I remembered that he said earlier that he'd do anything to be with his family again. Also, he was just a mess that very much had good intentions but introduced them the wrong way IMO. As soon as I heard AJ crying I was so shocked but I knew I did the right thing. I just left Jane alone because she went TOO far to prove a point.

• Like 2

I killed Kenny, forgave Jane and let the family in when we got back to Howes.  I felt Kenny was a bigger danger then Jane, though she's pretty fucking crazy to intentionally deceive him like that just to see how badly he would break (though I agree it needed to happen, Kenny was a ticking time bomb and it's better to control the explosion then to have him slit our throats in our sleep lol).

I beat Season Two on the PC, for anyone wondering why it's not on my profile.

On my ps3 i ened up with jane and Aj rejected the family, and on my vita i ended up alone with Aj interesting to see how season 3 will turn out

Looking forward to playing it again on my Vita, although i'm not really sure whch decisions i'd make differently. I like Kenny.

• Like 1

I left with Kenny! Jane was pushing all of his buttons at the end, talking about how his dead girlfriend talked behind his back, and when he got angry, said how he's crazy and went of the deep end. Then she accuses Kenny of manipulating Clementine, five minutes later, she hides the baby and implies it's dead so she can manipulate Clementine into coming with her/letting her kill Kenny!

• Like 4

I left with Kenny! Jane was pushing all of his buttons at the end, talking about how his dead girlfriend talked behind his back, and when he got angry, said how he's crazy and went of the deep end. Then she accuses Kenny of manipulating Clementine, five minutes later, she hides the baby and implies it's dead so she can manipulate Clementine into coming with her/letting her kill Kenny!

Yeah, Jane was a two-faced, deceitful bitch.

• Like 1

I didn't kill anyone at the end. Kenny and Jane started the fight, I hadn't nothing to do with it, so I didn't feel that I had to intervene. I agree that Jane went too far to show her point. Kenny ended up killing Jane. After a brief talk, I immediately decided to leave alone with the baby, which I did, after saying goodbye to Kenny. If it was Jane who was alive, I would have done the exact same thing. Both Kenny and Jane were very disturbed people, which, probably, is normal, considering all they went through, but didn't make them suitable people to have around a baby. Clem is very young, but very balanced and reasonable, so I thought she would just be better on her own, without all that crazy people around her. I know that I gave her a big task, leaving her alone with the baby, but I trust her. I know that she will make the right choices.

• Like 1

I decided to leave Wellington with Kenny and AJ. I just couldn't bring myself to killing or abandoning Poor old Kenny. He is one of my favorite characters in the walking dead and I felt so attached to him. Amazing how this game makes you feel so attached to fictional characters. I understand that Kenny was losing it, but don't you think that you would be messed up too if you have lost everything that you cared about AND having to deal with Zombies every single day? I don't blame him at all. Yeah he also went off the deep end and killed Jane I agree with that , but it was Jane's own fault that happened to her for the way she acted towards him the entire time in my opinion. "Good men mean well, they just don't always do well" is what I am saying (Dead space 3 quote)

• Like 1

I'd say this all sounds right except the end.  Keep in mind, Jane never laid a hand on Kenny initially.  Up until the scene at the end, she was just saying things to hurt him in the heat of an argument, something I think we're all guilty of at one point or another... and considering the apocalypse, I'd say it's extenuating circumstances.  Her intention was to make Kenny blow up, but she outright told Clementine to not get between them.  I don't think there was any indication she wanted Kenny to die, and certainly not that she wanted Clem to be the one to kill him.  She just wanted Clementine to see what he was capable of (which happened in spades).

Also, hindsight may be 20/20 for us... but Kenny had no idea that Jane was lying about AJ.  All she said was that "it was an accident", which could mean anything... especially considering the car accident, the blizzard and the groups of zombies waiting outside.  Kenny blew a fuse assuming she intentionally hurt AJ, for no real reason.  He's a dangerous guy now, and the whole second half of the season, I kept thinking he was becoming more and more of a threat to the group.  And more and more in line with Carver's "my way or the highway" mentality.

Back to your point though, which is worse in the end, the person who says mean stuff... or the person who tried to stab your throat out because of it?  Like I said, he was a ticking time bomb, and Jane put herself on the line to control the explosion.  It's just unfortunate it turned out worse then I believe she expected.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

I'd say this all sounds right except the end.  Keep in mind, Jane never laid a hand on Kenny initially.  Up until the scene at the end, she was just saying things to hurt him in the heat of an argument, something I think we're all guilty of at one point or another... and considering the apocalypse, I'd say it's extenuating circumstances.  Her intention was to make Kenny blow up, but she outright told Clementine to not get between them.  I don't think there was any indication she wanted Kenny to die, and certainly not that she wanted Clem to be the one to kill him.  She just wanted Clementine to see what he was capable of (which happened in spades).

Also, hindsight may be 20/20 for us... but Kenny had no idea that Jane was lying about AJ.  All she said was that "it was an accident", which could mean anything... especially considering the car accident, the blizzard and the groups of zombies waiting outside.  Kenny blew a fuse assuming she intentionally hurt AJ, for no real reason.  He's a dangerous guy now, and the whole second half of the season, I kept thinking he was becoming more and more of a threat to the group.  And more and more in line with Carver's "my way or the highway" mentality.

Back to your point though, which is worse in the end, the person who says mean stuff... or the person who tried to stab your throat out because of it?  Like I said, he was a ticking time bomb, and Jane put herself on the line to control the explosion.  It's just unfortunate it turned out worse then I believe she expected.

For your first point, Jane did want to hurt him. Before the fight properly breaks out you can tell Jane to stop and she'll say something along the lines of "no, I'm gonna kill this crusty old fuck''. And she quickly changes her reasoning to ''I was trying to convince you to come with me'', making Kenny 'blow up' is stupid, throughout the entire two seasons he never attacked anyone (exceptions to Larry and Lee if provoked) in the group, so Jane wants to make him 'blow up' and hopefully he'll attack her and drive clem away from him. Jane knew he was a timebomb, and she's smart enough to know that if she set him off he'd be angry enough to do what he did. Kenny sums it up as ''She wanted a fight, she coulda said at any moment that AJ was fine''.

second point, AJ 'fixed' Kenny, if Rebecca didn't make it to EP4 he'd still be depressed in the tent, so when a loner, with a reputation of leaving people loses the baby and brushes it off as an accident (Theres no emotion behind what she said, just ''lol oops''), you're damn right he'd be pissed. Kenny also mentions ''everything going black'' while fighting Jane, which is a sign of PTSD. Kenny never became a threat to the group. I thought it was clever how Telltale constantly grouped you with the people talking behind his back, so he got painted in a negative light.

I stayed if Jane, AJ and surprisingly if the family

I Shot Kenny and he forgave me afterwards saying I did the right thing, I shot him because he was losing it, and I play the walking dead like I am there, so it's all about survival and sadly Kenny was going mad. I really liked Jane since she appeared, she could be a awesome main character.

And surprisingly if the family, because I let Jane choose, and they were bagging to stay, I let Clem stay silent and Jane told then to walk in, if they do something funny if me I feed then to the walkers.

Loved the game, sad it didn't have a platinum, but still a Amazing game

Edited by Mah2c