*SPOILERS* TWD Season 2 - Which Ending Did You Get?

Goro

Which Ending Did You Get?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ending Did You Get?

• Leave Wellington with Kenny & AJ
    • Stay at Wellington with AJ
    • Stay at Howes with Jane, AJ, and the family
    • Stay at Howes with Jane & AJ
    • Go alone with AJ

• 4 weeks later...

Jane, baby and the family. I shot Kenny and even though I wanted to leave Jane after knowing the baby is safe, there's no way Clementine could take care of a baby all by herself. I really liked Jane up until that point but still, I felt like I needed her. And the family looked harmless and I'd like to keep being a decent human being so I let them in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've played this game twice (Vita and then PS4). First time I killed Kenny and then stayed with Jane, more out of fear of being able to make it on my own with a baby than anything else. I didn't like that ending too much. I rejected the family easily, I didn't know these people and they might be dangerous.

Going to Wellington with Kenny was a much better ending, IMO. I was almost crying along with Clem when Kenny told me to go into Wellington and leave him alone and without any resources. I had to pause the game and talk through my options with someone before I could make that choice. At the end, I felt that while Kenny might be unstable, (and who can blame him - losing Sarita was Duck and Katja all over again!), his heart was in the right place. Having already seen the "Kill Kenny" ending, I felt that Jane was manipulative and calculating. With some love, I'm sure Kenny can get back to a sane® place.

I'm sure it won't make a difference to S3 however. 5 different possible endings is just way too many for the TellTale team to manage and build a cohesive story around. I'll bet money that whoever Clem ended up with at the end of s2 will be killed off early in s3 (except AJ as his survival is the only consistent factor) to allow them to craft a tighter story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I let Kenny kill Jane, and then I left Wellington with Kenny and AJ.

Jane went way too far in trying to prove that Kenny was unhinged. In Kenny and Clem's minds, they thought Jane had killed AJ. Therefore, Kenny was perfectly justified with his rage towards Jane.

In doing this, Jane proved that she was just as crazy as Kenny. If not more.

I just couldn't bring myself to shoot Kenny, nor could I bring myself to leave him when they were at Wellington. Kenny is slightly unhinged, but deep down he would never hurt a hair on Clem's body. He can be to Clementine in Season 3 what Lee was to her in Season One.

Jane was very deceitful, and never wanted AJ around in the first place. I didn't trust her.

All in all, I was more than happy with ending i got and the choices I made.

Jane went way too far in trying to prove that Kenny was unhinged. In Kenny and Clem's minds, they thought Jane had killed AJ. Therefore, Kenny was perfectly justified with his rage towards Jane.

It's been a few months since I played this... but did Jane actually do anything to make them think she killed the baby (hence justifying Kenny wanting to kill her)?  If I recall, she just walked into the building from the blizzard without it... which could've been for any number of reasons.

I left with Kenny! Jane was pushing all of his buttons at the end, talking about how his dead girlfriend talked behind his back, and when he got angry, said how he's crazy and went of the deep end. Then she accuses Kenny of manipulating Clementine, five minutes later, she hides the baby and implies it's dead so she can manipulate Clementine into coming with her/letting her kill Kenny!

I did the same, I was actually disappointed with that ending :(

It's been a few months since I played this... but did Jane actually do anything to make them think she killed the baby (hence justifying Kenny wanting to kill her)?  If I recall, she just walked into the building from the blizzard without it... which could've been for any number of reasons.

Jane didn't say anything to that effect, but she clearly allowed Kenny to think that she had killed him. When given the chance to say she hadn't, she said nothing instead.

At least that's my interpretation of what happened.

I feel like no matter what I did in the end: It was a grim result. When faced with the option to shoot Kenny or do nothing, I did nothing. I was hoping something else would happen, but huzzah; Jane was dead. I was given the option to still shoot Kenny, but I felt like too many lives had been lost and I just got mad at him.

When we ended up at Wellington, I did feel his intentions were pure when he said he just wanted Clem and AJ safe. Because of this, I decided to stay at Wellington.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished Season Two again, and I want to say that despite trying to see what happens if I choose a different path... I still couldn't bring myself to not go with the Jane ending.

She did a truly awful thing by hiding AJ, but she even said to Kenny "I didn't kill the baby, it was an ACCIDENT" (ie. the baby is dead, but considering the horrible blizzard, the car accident and the zombie apocalypse... maybe give the benefit of the doubt).  Kenny had more than a few opportunities to keep a level head, but when it came to protecting the baby (not his baby mind you) and not getting his way... he was dangerous.  That's what Jane set out to prove, and I do believe she didn't expect Kenny to take it as badly as he did.  Pretty much from Episode 4 on, he was incapable of making a friend.  Incapable of trusting anyone, and being trustworthy to others.  Even Clementine just became his desperate attempt at leverage to try and get his way with the rest of the group because he knew he lost them... and yet still believed he was always right with no other options.  Going with him just ensured that cycle would continue.

Edited by Dreakon13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( I stayed at Wellington with AJ. I feel like it's just right since Wellington has been the goal since the beginning of the season. I didn't trust Jane or Kenny so I had to go back to square one, but this time i am safe with food and people. I just hope things won't go as bad on the third season....I know that taletell is going to mess with our feelings once again...so I'm just ready for the third season :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( 

• 1 year later...

When the option between killing Kenny or letting him kill Jane appeared, I had to pause the game and go for a walk. 

I was really tired of trying to defend Kenny when people talked about him, and if I had to chose between the two of them would sure go with Jane, but it didn't mean I wanted him to die let alone kill him myself.

In the end I decided Clem would be better with Jane and Killed Kenny, but when I found out the baby was alive I had to kick the scumbag off.  Next time I play I know the outcome will be different.