Fibbage!

Saltyie

So this is a surprise. I heard it was a timed exclusive on xbone (it released last week for them), but it looks like it's coming sooner than expected.

If you didn't know Fibbage is a party game where you have to enter a lie for questions, afterwards, you see everyone else's lies, and one right answer. You get points if players pick your lie as their answer.

Rooster Teeth did a lets play on it:

The trophy list looks easy, something you could knock out in an hour.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

one cool thing about this game if you buy the game your friends don't have to buy the game if they dont wont to :) so if you host the game then all you have to do is give them a code and they go to http://fibbage.com/fibbage/ then you can play with them or many more people :) so as long as someone buy the game they can host for everyone but you cant get trophies if your not on ps4 so if your on web you cant get trophies just let you know :)

Edited by MRgreen55

I'm actually super excited for this game. The AH Let's Play was a lot of fun, and I've played a couple games with Twitch streamers but I'm keen to play it locally with friends and try and 100% that trophy list. Though some of those trophies seem easily attainable just by using multiple devices to join a lobby and boost them.