Mini review

Maitre

Got it, played 3 hours ... so far the camera as been the worst annoyance at first but it's not so bad once i got more accustomed to it, i would have prefered a dragon age : origins camera approach or at least options to customize its sensibility.

so far combat ok on hard, nothing lifethreatening except the first boss for which i had to use a couple potions.

the bow weapon targeting can get frustrating as well mostly because of the camera.

Fateshift is a neat concept and it gives some really cool kill animations as well. same goes for sneak attacks.

Money is scarce so think twice before buying stuff. (maybe its the difficulty though but i don't think so)

• Like 1

These are my exact thoughts... the camera isn't optimal but the game is great otherwise... I would have loved a Sacred 2 style camera but thats just me...

Im only about 2 hours into it and hard mode hasn't been all that bad... im sure once we get further into the game it will be harder... the first Troll you come across can be defeated easily by using a dodge, attack, dodge, attack method... he only hit me once...

I am thinking about getting this while I wait for Mass Effect 3.

I played the demo and thought it was pretty cool, didn't get to far though. Was just wondering if it's worth forking out 100$ or waiting until it drops in price? Might watch some videos online and suss it out some more.

• 2 weeks later...