PSNProfiles Destiny Group/Clan

Sly Ripper

If anyone need an extra person for the Raid, them i'm available. I did some of it last night. Got to the part where you fight the final dude and have to work together to get your teleported teammates back outside. I was doing really good until I got kicked for some reason. So in other words i'd like to join some peeps to do the Raid.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody seems to use the Clan message board on the Bungie site.  I am looking for a few people from this Clan who want to get together one or two times a week to run stuff.  I am currently a lvl 26 titan, and I have 1 piece of raid gear (was helped through the raid once, so I kind of know whats going on).  I am willing to run anything, I just want people to run things with. I am at the point in this game where I kind of have to depend on other people to get any farther, and I do not have many friends who are playing the game, or they are all off on their own groups.

If you are interested in something like this, send me a message on this site and we can work out the times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas! I Will get the game late this week for the PS4, is there a place for a total noob like me?
I would love to play with you guys!
(kinda OT but.. I wanted to main the Titan, is It any good ingame?)

Edited by NekoSama87

• 4 weeks later...

Just joined the PS3 PSNP Clan.

Join the clan (link is at the top post of this page) and add me on PSN.

I just recently reached level 20 and am working on getting some strike trophies and clan-related trophiesout of the way during the week. I'll be available for raids on weekends only for a while. Just hit me up with a friendly message saying you joined the clan or if you are struggling to find help. Make sure you put the word "Destiny" in the friend request or I won't accept.

PSN: Beyondthegrave07