PSNProfiles Destiny Group/Clan

Sly Ripper

Anybody from the PS4 PSNP Clan looking to run some strikes or a raid? I've tried using the message board on the Bungie site, but hardly anybody uses it. I've got a level 30 Hunter, and a level 28 Warlock (still working on leveling her though). I'm hoping to get the clan trophies done. Most of the people on my friends' list are already doing the raids or something. I'm usually ok with anything.

Just send me a message on here if you're interested. Or send me a friend request on PSN (PSN: WhiteWalls7), just put Destiny in there, so I know why.

Ho!

If anyone is willing to take a first timer to VoG or CE I'd really appreciate. I've been playing from the launch, but never really got a chance to try out raids. I basically know the mechanics of VoG based on my youtube video knowledge. I'm level 31 warlock and I really like to tackle raid related trophies. Let's play carrying psnprofiles's glory under our watchful traveler :D!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Speaking of destiny check out this awesome video I made while hanging out at the tower

I used reason 6 for making the beat and funny vocals too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vn-81bQpVw

part of the KiLMoR clan haven't played since the plat, will be back on for the expansion though

Edited by nevetsteven2

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have a problem. I'm part of the clan but it says "set as playstation clan" in place of it. When I click on that it says I have an invitation pending. Does it need to be set as your playstation clan for the clan related trophies to be unlocked?

Yes, someone must need to approve you to join the PSN clan, either that or it's full.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For whatever reason, the guys who set up the PSN Profiles clans have it set so that the admins have to accept everyone who attempts to join the group. This became very problematic when making sessions for the trophies that require clans. Can you guys disable the setting that requires manual approval of everyone who joins?

I've sent a request too, but no one's accepting?

For whatever reason, the guys who set up the PSN Profiles clans have it set so that the admins have to accept everyone who attempts to join the group. This became very problematic when making sessions for the trophies that require clans. Can you guys disable the setting that requires manual approval of everyone who joins?

Since the admins are inactive this causes the issue, they are never online to approve anyone. 

Since the admins are inactive this causes the issue, they are never online to approve anyone. 

I don't know if it is possible to allow members to join without being approved, I'll check in a bit. I have gone and approved the members that sent an invite, in the future it might be best to shoot me a PM on here as well because I'm simply not active on Destiny's forums anymore. If you weren't approved you may need to send another request as some had timed out. 

Parker

I don't know if it is possible to allow members to join without being approved, I'll check in a bit. I have gone and approved the members that sent an invite, in the future it might be best to shoot me a PM on here as well because I'm simply not active on Destiny's forums anymore. If you weren't approved you may need to send another request as some had timed out. 

Parker

There should be an option under Admin tools somewhere.  ;)

• Like 1

I've sent a request too, but no one's accepting?

You guys are probably better off starting your own clan and using Bungie forums, lfg, gaming sessions or boosting threads to populate your clan. The guys over the psnp clan really don't keep up with it any more (no offense, Parker), so it may take a couple weeks before you're accepted unless the clan setting are changed

Also, the psnp clan was about dead the last time I was there. There wasn't enough people using the chat to make a whole fireteam and if there were, some wouldn't be on same gen.

Parker

Go to settings under admin tools and change Clan Membership to open to new members.

You guys are probably better off starting your own clan and using Bungie forums, lfg, gaming sessions or boosting threads to populate your clan. The guys over the psnp clan really don't keep up with it any more (no offense, Parker), so it may take a couple weeks before you're accepted unless the clan setting are changed

Also, the psnp clan was about dead the last time I was there. There wasn't enough people using the chat to make a whole fireteam and if there were, some wouldn't be on same gen.

Go to settings under admin tools and change Clan Membership to open to new members.

Done. Hopefully that will allow everyone who wants to join the ability to do so. 

Parker

• Like 1