Signing into the game "legendary"

martiska

I have a problem with singing in a gamer profile. I have a profile, im signed into PSN, i think everthing is fine and still when i click on a new game it says that "no gamer profile is signed in. Without signing in a gamer profile u cannot save your progress..." I dont know what to do. Do i have to pay in psplus? Plese help ;)

I have a problem with singing in a gamer profile. I have a profile, im signed into PSN, i think everthing is fine and still when i click on a new game it says that "no gamer profile is signed in. Without signing in a gamer profile u cannot save your progress..." I dont know what to do. Do i have to pay in psplus? Plese help ;)

You're trying to play the game "Legendary" on your PS3 and getting that message correct? PS3 games don't require PS+ to play online.

By the way, this forum section pertains to the site, not PlayStation.

Yes, buy this game is telling me that i have to sign in psnprofile. I suppose "gamer profile" in "psn" that's psnprofile

If the game on the PS3 is telling you to sign in it wouldn't have anything to do with this site as they're not connected in any way. This site is run independently from Sony PlayStation.

If you're trying to play online then the servers have probably been taken offline permanently which might give you that message. Edit: I'm having a hard time finding anything about if that is actually it though since it's a game without trophies which limits the places to check.

Edited by BooneJusticius

Sorry, im new and i didn't know. Should i delete the topic?

No need to apologize. You're just trying to figure out what the problem might be. I tried checking a few places but couldn't find much on the game, the last post on gamefaqs was from 2011 so that's not much help.

Members, both regular and premium, can't delete topics though premium members can lock topics they create. We can ask a mod to lock it but I'd say just leave it open in case the problem is ever figured out or someone else posts why you're getting that message. I don't have the game so can't check myself but you never know, someone else might be able to shed some light on why you're getting that message.

When i click on "multiplayer" it gives me a respond "u cannot play the multiplayer mode because u r not signed into psn" and if i click on "single player" and "new game" it says "no gamer profile signed in. U cannot save ur progress without aignin in a gamer profile". Whats the gamer profile? I thought it's psnprofile but probably u r right, is's not it.

Ok, i hope someone will help someday

Edited by martiska

The system telling you to sign in to your gamer profile would be your ID on the system itself. The message you're getting almost sounds like something a person might get if they just got their PS3 and hadn't set up a PlayStation Network ID yet but it certainly looks like you've done that already as I can see your trophies on this site.

The official site you'd use for PlayStation would be eu.playstation.com I believe. Though you should never actually have to sign in there to play anything on any PlayStation system.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...