What Have You Backed on Kickstarter?

Carville87

What does it do?

Just something to occupy my hands. A lot of my job requires very little physical activity and I find that during these stretches I pick at my finger nails. I am hoping that this thing can keep my hands occupied while I am thinking. Plus it reminds me of a NES controller.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antsylabs/fidget-cube-a-vinyl-desk-toy

Basically, it has different things to fidget with on each side of the cube. 

Parker

Just something to occupy my hands. A lot of my job requires very little physical activity and I find that during these stretches I pick at my finger nails. I am hoping that this thing can keep my hands occupied while I am thinking. Plus it reminds me of a NES controller.

Thanks for the link and explanation. Links help in a thread like this :)

Going to think about supporting that one, see if I can get a few more people to join so I don't need to pay for that ridiculous US-to-EU shipping fee...

By the way...

I funded a book of Irregular Webcomic, It's a collection of the fantasy (tabletop rpg) theme.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmmaus/irregular-webcomic-burning-down-the-alehouse

I actually created a Kickstarter account just so I could fund this project, I love reading Darths&Droids and I wanted to help DMM. I went for the two books option, I showed it to a colleague who GMs as well and he wanted one too.

I don't know yet if I will fund anything else. I would have liked funding Yooka-Laylee if I had heard about it in time though.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival

Yeah I got the books a few weeks ago, it was a very fun read.

Thanks for the link and explanation. Links help in a thread like this :)

Going to think about supporting that one, see if I can get a few more people to join so I don't need to pay for that ridiculous US-to-EU shipping fee...

By the way...

Yeah I got the books a few weeks ago, it was a very fun read.

Sorry about not posting the link initially. Should have in hindsight. 

This is my first non board game or comic kickstarter, so I will see how it goes.

Sorry about not posting the link initially. Should have in hindsight. 

This is my first non board game or comic kickstarter, so I will see how it goes.

Don't worry about it, we got there in the end :)

As mentioned in the post of me I quoted, I've only backed one thing yet - an Irregular Webcomic! bundle, for which I created a Kickstarter account. Still have not found my second thing to back yet, though if DMM actually does a second book like he mentioned in his latest update then I'll definitely back him again.

• 4 months later...
On 13-9-2016 at 1:12 PM, Parker said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/antsylabs/fidget-cube-a-vinyl-desk-toy

Basically, it has different things to fidget with on each side of the cube.

On 13-9-2016 at 2:59 PM, hugglebunn-e said:

Noticed I never gave an update on this but yeah I backed it, with ten cubes divided over me and three others.

On 19-1-2017 at 6:08 PM, hugglebunn-e said:

Going to read the comics and see if it's fun for me as well, I did back the Burning Down The Alehouse book of Irregular Webcomic and I'm kind of an RPG gamer myself, GMing a Star Wars game (previously two but the groups have met and continued as one) and playing in Pathfinder as well as searching for a third game to play in with a different theme... Do we have a Tabletop RPG discussion thread on here?

4 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Going to read the comics and see if it's fun for me as well, I did back the Burning Down The Alehouse book of Irregular Webcomic and I'm kind of an RPG gamer myself, GMing a Star Wars game (previously two but the groups have met and continued as one) and playing in Pathfinder as well as searching for a third game to play in with a different theme... Do we have a Tabletop RPG discussion thread on here?

Yeah try his comic out. It is called The Bean. Very good in my opinion, one of my top ten webcomics. I have followed Travis Hanson for a while. I really enjoy his style and I actually own some of his art.

And, I do not think there is a tabletop gaming or paper/pen rpg discussion thread. I am not even sure if there is a comic thread.

• 2 weeks later...

So far I've backed

- Shovel Knight
- the Homestuck game (oh man... been waiting way too long already...)
- Mighty no 9 (rip lol)

- Shantae Half-Genie Hero

- Brawl in the Family Complete Collection (got book 2 and 3)

- Nefarious

- Dawn of the Devs (sadly not funded, I'd have loved a game like this)
- Yooka-Laylee

I love kickstarter and crowdfunding in general, gives people a chance to make products and artworks, make their ideas come true that they might not have been able to do otherwise for money reasons

Edited by Zanreo

• 3 months later...