What Have You Backed on Kickstarter?

Carville87

• 2 months later...
Of the ones that haven't had a final release yet, or weren't cancelled...

^ ^ The PS4 tier.

^ ^ The tier that included their earlier release for the NES.

^ ^ Not holding out a lot of hope for this one, seems like it has the potential to be a scam after about a year and very few meaningful updates... but I grabbed the cheapest tier on a whim way back when.

^ ^ I had to put my money where my mouth was after 14-15 years of wishing for Shenmue III to happen. $200 tier.  I have a feeling I'll love it no matter how objectively good or bad it ends up being.

Edited by Dreakon13

• 3 months later...
On 09/06/2016 at 1:11 PM, Cubone said:

I funded a book of Irregular Webcomic, It's a collection of the fantasy (tabletop rpg) theme.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmmaus/irregular-webcomic-burning-down-the-alehouse

I actually created a Kickstarter account just so I could fund this project, I love reading Darths&Droids and I wanted to help DMM. I went for the two books option, I showed it to a colleague who GMs as well and he wanted one too.

Backed the second book, Prepare For The Wurst.

For anyone who missed the first project, this new project has a pledge where you also get the first book.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dmmaus/irregular-webcomic-prepare-for-the-wurst/

Edited by Cubone

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The revived N64 port of 40 Winks (aka Ruff & Tumble in Europe). Can't wait to get my hands on it, really excited for this. Played the leaked rom years ago on emulator and really liked it. Went all out and grabbed the x64 Collector Early Bird Tier for 130 US$ - which includes a Standard & Collector's Edition, a plushie, a N64 controller and a Soundtrack CD.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/retrogames/40-winks-a-new-nintendo-64-game/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.3.2018 at 4:36 PM, hugglebunn-e said:

I am thinking hard about backing this one.

I have a very good feeling about this Kickstarter campaign. Almost every aspect of the game seems promising and Swery usually doesn't disappoint (well, at least in my opinion). It also helps that one of the main gameplay aspects is to take pictures - something i personally really like to do in real life as well.

I managed to get one of the Early Bird tiers (the one at 3500 Yen), but i'm probably going to invest a bit more and get one of the higher tiers. Either the Joyful Life tier or maybe even the Awesome Life tier. The latter is definitly more tempting since it includes a physical collector's edition of the game.