My white PS4!

Syphon_Filter

You're just like me :P

my ps3, ps vita, iPad, phone and Ps4 are all white. :)

I pretty much have the same setup. I have a white Vita and just got a white PS4, but my white PS3 is super-slim. I wish PlayStation TV came in white like the Japanese version. And I need to get the white Gold Wireless headset but they were out of stock in my area.

OMG Yes! If NA had a white colored PS TV release, I would jump on that in a heartbeat.

To be honest with both of you, I actually didn't follow the white color doctrine 100% as my PS3 is not entirely white:

Z9Okr43.png

It's actually pink/white :unsure:  I also preordered the white/pink PS Vita 2000 that's scheduled to release this November in JP so not going to have everything white soon =/

OMG Yes! If NA had a white colored PS TV release, I would jump on that in a heartbeat.

To be honest with both of you, I actually didn't follow the white color doctrine 100% as my PS3 is not entirely white:

Z9Okr43.png

It's actually pink/white :unsure:  I also preordered the white/pink PS Vita 2000 that's scheduled to release this November in JP so not going to have everything white soon =/

I used to have the same ps3 but I ended up returning because I got it used from eBay but there was a few scratches on it. But I want to buy another one. :3

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice I was looking for the white one but the ps4 on launched here in Dubai a few months ago so even the destiny bundle was with a black console I don't really mind the black one still looks awesome and I guess will looks better next to my ps3 also in black so it's kinda for the better.