What would you wish was More! on The PSN "Sales or Weekly Deals"?

DarknessKey92

After Seeing this Weeks "GTA Sale", it made me wish there was A Sale on Other Things that interest me more/while saving me even more Money.

I Would Really Wish There was An @ Least %50 off Deal on All "Need For Speed: Most Wanted DLC" Looking @ its Price Right now:

• The Complete DLC Bundle Cost $29.99
  • Each Separate Mod Unlock Costs $2.99
  • Premium Mod Bundle $6.99

The Game Cost Me $5 in the "Need for Speed 2014 Spring Fever - Franchise Deal", and the lowest DLC is currently more then half the game's Fever Sale Price.

I Would Also Like To Have A DLC Sale On Either :Hperdimension Neptunia, MK 2, Victory, Tales of Xillia, Grace F, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13.

As For Which Games I wish were on Sale or A Weekly Deal more:

• The Guided Fate Paradox Currently $39.99
  • The Darkness II Currently $39.99
  • Battle Princess of Arcadias Currently $29.99
  • Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL Currently $19.99
  • Bayonetta Currently $19.99

Edited by DarknessKey92

LBP premium level packs for all games.(at least 50% off and 60% for plus members) Also the DC premium pack should be cross-buy with PS3 and PS Vita. Hopefully they have a sale when LBP 3 gets released.

All CoD maps packs that are 2-3 years old (50% off prematurely). I'm sorry but those CoD "sales" are laughable.

Dragon's Fantasy 1&2 bundle ($10).

I missed it last year so hopefully they put it on sale again.

The Raven

Another game I missed that was on sale.

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga

I'd have to agree with everyone saying DLC. Some of it's way to expensive. I never used to look at the sales on PSN Store but after seeing the Mass Effect 3 DLC for half price (which was still rather pricey) I now check it out every week to see what's available. I've also been able to get Saints Row: The Third DLC for 1/3 the price and a cheaper price for the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass. Got the Mafia 2 Content Bundle for a 1/3 of the price of the 2 trophy related DLCs combined as well.

Mass Effect 3 DLC is something I'm always hoping to see.

There isn't - God knows why - a complete edition, so the online store is my only way of getting them.

And I mean the story DLC, not the weapon or skin stuff.

Same goes for Dragon Age 1,

There's an ultimate edition, but it's really hard to find in Belgium or if you spend a small fortune to send it over.

I'm more of a "I know a good deal when I see it"-type of guy.

No other wishes :)

Mass Effect 3 DLC is something I'm always hoping to see.

There isn't - God knows why - a complete edition, so the online store is my only way of getting them.

And I mean the story DLC, not the weapon or skin stuff.

Same goes for Dragon Age 1,

There's an ultimate edition, but it's really hard to find in Belgium or if you spend a small fortune to send it over.

I'm more of a "I know a good deal when I see it"-type of guy.

No other wishes :)

And there won't be any complete or GotY editions anymore.

Basically Mass Effect and Dragon Age got bundled because it was still Bioware, after they had been bought by EA there haven't been anymore bundled editions.

I'm getting the destinct feeling the same might happen to Saint's Row 4, although that game gets a kind of complete edition on the PS4 you can basically check if there will be a complete/GotY edition just to see which company publishes the game.

Warner Bros (Batman and Mortal Kombat games) check

Gearbox (Borderlands games) check

Bethesda (Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Dishonored) check

and maybe you could count Ubisoft

Ubisoft (Assassins Creed) half check because you still need internet because their edition always contain codes for the dlc.

Maybe we can count the Dark Souls games under that umbrella but they only did it with Dark Souls so it's hard to say if it was a 1 time thing or if they will do it again with Dark Souls 2.

Edit:

Also Rockstar I guess because they released complete disc versions of GTA4, RDR and L.A. Noire

Edited by Gray-Fox47

As For Which Games I wish were on Sale or A Weekly Deal more:

• The Darkness II Currently $39.99

You can pick up games like this on disc for less than $10, I live in the UK and I bought this for £4 so why would people want an imaginary digital copy for $39.99?!

I really don't see the point of these kinds of things, all these games on PSN can be bought for less on the internet at places like eBay and Amazon!