Silent Hill 2 Maria Not returning to "Nathan AVE"?!? Help!

LbpFrEaK0-_-

I have been playing silent hill 2 for a long time and i have gotten every ending in the game.

The only ending i'm trying to get is the Maria ending but i can't go to Nathan Ave. After leaving the bowling alley.

Is there another way to go pass Nathan Ave.

I just need this and the extra riddle and the green spray for the platinum!

By the way,does anybody know how to return to Maria cell after She dead? :| 

You DON'T have to go to Nathan Avenue to get the Maria ending, if you do then you probably will unlock a different ending.

To get this ending you must:

• Look after Maria; stay close to her and make sure she doesn't take too much damage.
  • After the Bowling Alley, to NOT attempt to return to Nathan Avenue.
  • Revisit Maria in the hospital after she decides to take a rest in one of those filthy beds.
  • Try to return to Maria's prison cell.

And you don't have to do anything of this:

• Don't examine Mary's letter or photo.
  • Don't run away too far from Maria, make sure she stays close.
  • Don't bump into Maria too often (this doesn't happen if you walk, so make sure to walk in narrow rooms or hallways instead of running, if you have running and walking inverted press :square: to walk)
  • Don't read the diary pages on the hospital roof.
  • Don't use the headphones in the Lakeview Hotel.
  • Don't examine Angela's knife.

Yeah,but isn't there another way to pass nathan ave because for the maria ending that's where the key is for the historical museum ? 

By the way,last time i was playing Silent Hill During the little tunnel to go to saul street i notice that there's a little 

platform on the left side and thought that it might be the way to pass nathan ave isn't it? 

The whole do no return to Nathan avenue after the bowling alley just means that you do not try to walk off in the direction of Nathan avenue. If you do Maria will question where you are going and you won't get the ending for disobeying her.

If you go down where she points you to you'll be fine. Then just continue as normal, remembering to do the things mentioned above.

You can shoot pyramid head to slow him advancing forward. Not sure if this will save Maria from too much damage as it is recommended that you go for the Maria ending on easy difficulty. She got clipped by pyramid head on my run-through and I still got the ending.

Concerning the Maria cell, all you have to do is attempt to re-enter the room where James finds her. You get the dialogue telling you that he can't do anything more for her.