The most agressively terrible sequel ever?

DrBloodmoney

Sly 3 was the one I played first, then Sly 2 so when I played Sly 1 it felt so different and not so good. But it's a long time since I played those so don't know how I feel about them now, Sly 4 didn't feel any special to me. Never enjoyed the minigames and the 3d thing in Sly 3 :hmm:

You people are nuts, you hate both Jak and Sly 2 because they were a little difficult? Gamers today expect way to much and act like any game that provides a challenge sucks. Stop being so entitled.

No, I hate them because they are bad games.

I am not averse to difficult games. Just bad ones.

STOP BITCHING 

GO PLAY COD

I did. Those Platinums are done.

i never played the first sly before, it was hard to find on stores back then, i might pick up the HD version one day. between sly 2 and 3 i actually liked both, but if one of them have to came on top i personally say sly 3 for me, i really loved the pirate parts, need to play sly 4 too...

as for jak 2 yeah count me aboard the hate train for it, lol! it was like naughty dog thought jak and daxter isn't frustrating enough and they goes like " hey guys let's make jak 2 even more and more frustrating, let's blow jak and daxter's fans heads off "

jak 2 sure is annoying and made me hate the series a bit but until i played jak and daxter lost frontier, lost frontier isn't even made by ND.  

Edited by yellowwindow7

I fucking love Jak & Daxter, Jak II Renegade being my favourite one, I don't see anything bad about it, Joshua-Jixxu Mentioned before in the thread that it lacked in overall gameplay which I don't think is true it was a really good mix of Action and Platforming, and about it being really difficult at certain stages, since when was that a bad thing!?

• Like 2

You must be young. Talking about the voice overs on a 10 yr old game

Way to go detective, but I'm older than you - and there were a hell of a lot of games with good voice work back then - Half Life 2, Hitman Contracts, Far Cry and Metal Gear Solid 3 came out the same year....

I agree with everything you said. I absolutely hated Sly 2 and couldn't wait for it to end. I actually tried to play the PS3 & Vita version at the same time by doing one mission on the PS3 and then the Vita, that just made it worse. I gave up on Chapter 2 and just focused on the PS3 version. I'll have to go back and complete Sly 2 on the Vita.. eventually. 

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

All that nonsense you said is about Sly 2?....hoou...I'm yet to see such amount in the same rant....

That rant of yours is fitting for Sly 3 but not for Sly 2.

I also didn't liked Sly 2 in the beginning..the way it changed,but soon it was clear like crystal that Sly 2 was better than the 1st one.

Both Sly 2 and 4 are the best,Sly 1 is great and Sly 3 is crap.