Do you "completely" complete your games?

dracothemighty

Many people even say that it's the best in the franchise.

If I ever get a copy of it I'll try it out for sure. It may be kinda hard to find right now... (the GC version)

Hmmm... I wonder that myself...! xD

The GC is tough to find and it's quite expensive. The Wii versions are just as good as the originals and are a lot easier to find. I have the GC versions since when they came out.

Haha :D psychic

Skyrim seems to be very time consuming as well... Can you see in the game how many hours you've played it?

I have to agree with that, I do like to see every cutscene and boss in the game; especially when we're talking about RPGs. When it comes to Dragon's Dogma, I did everything in the game but didn't feel the need to cap my characters because no one gives me a challenge anymore in the game (not even in Bitterblack Isle). But as leveled up as I am in the game, not maxing my characters and armor as my friend did, is not a 100% completion for me.

I still love it, glitches and all. The only major glitch I've had is bought horses ending up in different stables, so still fond memories of the game.

When you look at your loads, it does for each character. I've got like 500-700 between my three.

I've never been interested in maxing levels. Gets too grindy after a while, yeah. Maxing other things, sure! Like friendship meters, equipment, galleries. I wasn't happy with myself when I finished Tales of Graces and noticed I missed a lot of skits. I love finding diaries and notes in Skyrim. I LOVE when games have encyclopedias. Collecting and reading all those myths and world info~ Takes me so long to get through stories because I'm always looking in every corner and doing every quest. xD

My average for completing a game will be between 80-90%.
My average for getting the platinum will be between 95-100%.

Well i always try to do all the things possible in the game like quest, side-quests, mini-games,etc.
  • Most of the J-RPG, i always try to do everything i can in the game. Spending more than 80 hours while i tried to platinum the game.
  • Fallout 3 i have like more of 90 hours of gameplay, doing all side-quests, collectibles, etc.
  • Fallout New Vegas also more of 100 hours doing a lot of different things.

I guess that most RPGs require from 100 to 200 hours of gameplay. It depends on the player as well. I don't like to rush my gameplays because I like to explore everything which usually makes my completion time over 200 hours.

Games like Assassin's Creed I usually take around 50 to 60 hours to complete and that's a good number I guess.

That aeotm trophy right? retarded I tell you. At least servers are still up.

Yes... I hate that one!! :angry: But I missed a few more of the online ones because I had no friends to help me at the time and I wasn't very thrilled to get them with randoms... No need to say I lost interest in the online portion of the AC series.

I could actually try to 100% AC3 cuz I'm missing only 2 trophies; I dropped this one because I was sick and tired of the mp at the time...

The GC is tough to find and it's quite expensive. The Wii versions are just as good as the originals and are a lot easier to find. I have the GC versions since when they came out.

Haha :D psychic

I don't have a Wii mostly because I never liked the controller and how you control your games... I like GC better on that regard. I just need another memory card for GC because mine is full with Resident Evil games! xD The GC has one of the best libraries of RE games that I know! Both RE0 and RE remake are like the best! xD

I can read minds through the internet! xD

I still love it, glitches and all. The only major glitch I've had is bought horses ending up in different stables, so still fond memories of the game.

When you look at your loads, it does for each character. I've got like 500-700 between my three.

I've never been interested in maxing levels. Gets too grindy after a while, yeah. Maxing other things, sure! Like friendship meters, equipment, galleries. I wasn't happy with myself when I finished Tales of Graces and noticed I missed a lot of skits. I love finding diaries and notes in Skyrim. I LOVE when games have encyclopedias. Collecting and reading all those myths and world info~ Takes me so long to get through stories because I'm always looking in every corner and doing every quest. xD

500 to 700 hours?! That's a lot! :o And you're saying you're still missing stuff? Oh man, that's a huge game!! I always wanted to get into it but I still need to play Oblivion first because when I start playing a new franchise I usually go from the first game to the last (I know that Oblivion isn't the first Elder Scrolls game but it's prior to Skyrim and it's the only other game I have in this franchise).

Yeah I didn't even try to play ac4 because im sick of that pirate shit. Can't wait for unity though.

The mp hasn't evolved much and the dlcs requires you to do a specific thing on different maps, it just isn't fun for me man... I never tried AC4 but the game seems real nice to me; not sure about the mp though.

The mp hasn't evolved much and the dlcs requires you to do a specific thing on different maps, it just isn't fun for me man... I never tried AC4 but the game seems real nice to me; not sure about the mp though.

Yeah I saw the gameplay for unity single player and it reminded me of ac2. Looking forward to it. I'll play ac4 if I can get it of a friend or if it comes to ps+.

Yeah I saw the gameplay for unity single player and it reminded me of ac2. Looking forward to it. I'll play ac4 if I can get it of a friend or if it comes to ps+.

They also included a new mechanic that helps you climb buildings and get down from high places safely and it doesn't seem to be the buggy mess that AC3 was. Looking forward to it as well. Unfortunately it's only for the next gen so I won't be able to play it right away cuz I don't have a ps4 yet, also, don't intend to get one right now cuz it still doesn't have that many games yet.

2015 is gonna be a great years for games, looking forward to what's to come next! xD

It depends on the game, really.

RPG's, I tend to do it all the time yes. I played Dragon's Dogma back on 360 and got 100% of the achievements, then continued to play it to beat the optional things and etc, not for a self accomplishment, but because I was having too fun exploring and discovering more.

The same with the FF series, kinda. I do as much as I can but some of the things require suuuuch tedious grinds and I don't want to go through with such a tedious task, but I do all I can up to the point.

It's always RPG's for me because RPG's have the bigger stories for me to be fully engrossed in, persuading me to uncover everything in hope of it to do with the story/have some awesome task for me to do.

It depends on the game, really.

RPG's, I tend to do it all the time yes. I played Dragon's Dogma back on 360 and got 100% of the achievements, then continued to play it to beat the optional things and etc, not for a self accomplishment, but because I was having too fun exploring and discovering more.

The same with the FF series, kinda. I do as much as I can but some of the things require suuuuch tedious grinds and I don't want to go through with such a tedious task, but I do all I can up to the point.

It's always RPG's for me because RPG's have the bigger stories for me to be fully engrossed in, persuading me to uncover everything in hope of it to do with the story/have some awesome task for me to do.

Yeah Dragon's Dogma is really fun when you're exploring the dungeons and such. Bitterblack Isle was really fun on that regard too plus the higher difficulty! xD

FFXII battle system is awesome, but the story isn't the best I've seen in this series. My favourite FF game is FFIV; the story is really good and engrossing... Rydia is the best character imo and that battle theme is just awesome too! :D Also played these games 2 times and did as much as I could on both! (FFXII being my most complete FF game).

They also included a new mechanic that helps you climb buildings and get down from high places safely and it doesn't seem to be the buggy mess that AC3 was. Looking forward to it as well. Unfortunately it's only for the next gen so I won't be able to play it right away cuz I don't have a ps4 yet, also, don't intend to get one right now cuz it still doesn't have that many games yet.

2015 is gonna be a great years for games, looking forward to what's to come next! xD

Lol im in the same boat. I don't have a ps4 while a few of my friends do. Theyre waiting for the rest of us to cop one. Did not see a point of getting it on release so I waited and now I it looks like I'm gonna have to get one. I created a list of upcoming ps4 games releasing from september to december and a few are looking to be day release purchases for me so I'm gonna have to 'join em' soon.

Lol im in the same boat. I don't have a ps4 while a few of my friends do. Theyre waiting for the rest of us to cop one. Did not see a point of getting it on release so I waited and now I it looks like I'm gonna have to get one. I created a list of upcoming ps4 games releasing from september to december and a few are looking to be day release purchases for me so I'm gonna have to 'join em' soon.

I'm not in a hurry though cuz I have more than 300 games for ps3 here waiting to played! xD I'll probably buy one next year I guess, but first I have to get a vita!

500 to 700 hours?! That's a lot! :o And you're saying you're still missing stuff? Oh man, that's a huge game!! I always wanted to get into it but I still need to play Oblivion first because when I start playing a new franchise I usually go from the first game to the last (I know that Oblivion isn't the first Elder Scrolls game but it's prior to Skyrim and it's the only other game I have in this franchise).

It was my first PS3 game and I love exploring, so I played the hell out of it. xD Not so much now because of the loading screen times at higher levels. I'm missing seven trophies in the main game. It is big, yes. o: Lots of quests. Lots of books, journals, and notes.

I played a bit of Oblivion. I'm told the stories are darker. And I must say, no one in Skyrim's Brotherhood boasted of killing children.

Game-dependent!  With rhythm games, there's this insatiable urge to perfect every song, on every difficulty, no matter if there's trophies for it or not.  I still boot up my PSP now and then to play some rhythm games and get better ratings on them.  With my favourite RPG franchises such as Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (and other Square Enix RPGs), or Atelier, I go all out and do everything.  For most other games however, I do not (depending on if I want to platinum the game or not).

It's kind of difficult for me to talk about game's completion, as I play many different games in the same period and I try to squeeze out all that I can from them. I really completed only a few games before PS3, but then trophies came. I have to be honest, though, because the only game I really enjoyed completing (on PS3) even if it didn't have a plat was Oblivion. I had played it on PC, but it was hard not to install any mod/not to use any code, so I just bought the PS3 version and played it from the beginning to the end, not leaving any quest behind. I still feel that save my masterpiece of gaming, but I know a man who had the patience to build up all FFX characters to an allstat 255, and that is awesome. Sorry for my bad english xD

I tend to lose interest after 100% completion Trophy wise. I think the only game I went off the Trophy beaten path was Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag. Even then I only made it to 98% completion. Just couldn't be bothered to go back and get the last few treasure chests once I'd finished the online trophies. I'd had enough by then!

Just depends on how much you enjoy playing the game I suppose. I for one get annoyed with myself each time I find I'm playing a game more for Trophies than for fun, but then getting Trophies IS fun!

It was my first PS3 game and I love exploring, so I played the hell out of it. xD Not so much now because of the loading screen times at higher levels. I'm missing seven trophies in the main game. It is big, yes. o: Lots of quests. Lots of books, journals, and notes.

I played a bit of Oblivion. I'm told the stories are darker. And I must say, no one in Skyrim's Brotherhood boasted of killing children.

This game definitely seems worth of my time and I'll probably go for everything on it. Don't know if I'll do it 100% but I'll try no less.

Bethesda games are really something! xD

Game-dependent!  With rhythm games, there's this insatiable urge to perfect every song, on every difficulty, no matter if there's trophies for it or not.  I still boot up my PSP now and then to play some rhythm games and get better ratings on them.  With my favourite RPG franchises such as Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (and other Square Enix RPGs), or Atelier, I go all out and do everything.  For most other games however, I do not (depending on if I want to platinum the game or not).

I never was much into rhythm or fighting games because I like slow paced games better than really frenetic ones and both of these genres are way too fast paced for me. Still I enjoy some Street Fighter from time to time, especially with friends.

The RPG genre has been my favourite for years now, and it's perfect for a slow paced experience. Just as I like it! xD

It's kind of difficult for me to talk about game's completion, as I play many different games in the same period and I try to squeeze out all that I can from them. I really completed only a few games before PS3, but then trophies came. I have to be honest, though, because the only game I really enjoyed completing (on PS3) even if it didn't have a plat was Oblivion. I had played it on PC, but it was hard not to install any mod/not to use any code, so I just bought the PS3 version and played it from the beginning to the end, not leaving any quest behind. I still feel that save my masterpiece of gaming, but I know a man who had the patience to build up all FFX characters to an allstat 255, and that is awesome. Sorry for my bad english xD

I once tried to complete FFX to the max as well but the Dark Aeons always crushed my dreams! xD Still love FFX though, played it like 2 or 3 times.

No problem, my English is not great either! xD

I tend to lose interest after 100% completion Trophy wise. I think the only game I went off the Trophy beaten path was Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag. Even then I only made it to 98% completion. Just couldn't be bothered to go back and get the last few treasure chests once I'd finished the online trophies. I'd had enough by then!

Just depends on how much you enjoy playing the game I suppose. I for one get annoyed with myself each time I find I'm playing a game more for Trophies than for fun, but then getting Trophies IS fun!

AC games are really fun but when it comes to the mp gets really grindy and boring. Every trophy related to the story or dlcs that were not for the mp, I enjoyed doing them all.

Yup, my words exactly. ;)

• Like 1

I will definitely try and complete all of the games I have to 100% including the in-game rewards, with the exception of some that are just too time consuming or basically unrealistic to pursue.  I will, however, attack games I really enjoy, like Uncharted 2.  I'm still actively seeking the last two trophies to 100% that game.  Even as recent as last weekend I setup a couple of gaming sessions to get the Crushing Co-op trophy.  I'm very addicted to getting 100%, where its remotely possible.  I'm still planning on going for the grinding Level 50 trophy for AC: Brotherhood, which I'm sure will be just short of a nightmare to get, even with boosting partners.

I will definitely try and complete all of the games I have to 100% including the in-game rewards, with the exception of some that are just too time consuming or basically unrealistic to pursue.  I will, however, attack games I really enjoy, like Uncharted 2.  I'm still actively seeking the last two trophies to 100% that game.  Even as recent as last weekend I setup a couple of gaming sessions to get the Crushing Co-op trophy.  I'm very addicted to getting 100%, where its remotely possible.  I'm still planning on going for the grinding Level 50 trophy for AC: Brotherhood, which I'm sure will be just short of a nightmare to get, even with boosting partners.

I did the most I could in Uncharted 2 but the mp for that game was just not for me. I mean, it feels to grindy... Even Uncharted 3 wasn't fun as well for me, so I am ok with just the plats for the 3 games.

Did you get the "Abstergo Employee of the Month" trophy? Cuz that's the one trophy that made me quit the mp for that game...

• Like 1

I did the most I could in Uncharted 2 but the mp for that game was just not for me. I mean, it feels to grindy... Even Uncharted 3 wasn't fun as well for me, so I am ok with just the plats for the 3 games.

Did you get the "Abstergo Employee of the Month" trophy? Cuz that's the one trophy that made me quit the mp for that game...

No, I didn't get that trophy yet but that's the one I was referring to.  I'm playing through the game really slow as I play it with my cousin that's not always available or our schedules don't match up often.