Best Bromance/Relationship you have seen in a game ?

alex_scp_7

I'm not sure if my last one counts, but I felt a real connection to Agro by the time I had finished playing Shadow, so I'm leaving it on the list. Also, I'm aware that Nathan sees Sully as more of a father figure than an actual brother, but it's easily one of the best relationships I've ever seen in a game. You simply can't have a list like this without them. I would also like to include Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us, but I haven't actually gotten around to finishing it yet, so I can't say for sure.

Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan (Uncharted)

Cole MacGrath and Zeke Dunbar (InFamous)

The Cooper Gang (Sly Cooper)

Mister Bubbles and Little Sisters (BioShock)

Wander and Agro (Shadow of the Colossus)

Garrus and Shepard - Mass Effect series

Really? What was deep about it?

Maybe it´s just my opinion but i´ve played the game and felt like sheeva suport chris like Jill did and when the game ends you can see that they created a good partnership between them but that´s my opinion, np if you don´t agree with me xD

Well nobody has mentioned it but it seems Mario & Luigi has the longest years of bromance. :highfive:

Yah I know you hate 'em, but I'm pretty sure you loved them before when you were once a kid growing up.

I don´t think that anybody hates them but when i was kid a played a lot of Mario in my gameboy advance and Nintendo 95 as well as Street Fighter Good Times B)   

Many of you already mentioned the ones I thought about and I won't repeat after you. 

Battlefield: Bad Company (seriously, CoD is in here but Sweets and Hags are not?)

Elisabeth and Booker DeWitt. Do I have to explain myself?

Saints Row - Gat and The Boss. Heck, he even pulled Gat out of a video game.

Shadows of the Damned - Garcia Hotspur and his *ekhem* Johnson

And the last but not least - GTAV. 

• Like 1

Joel and Ellie (The Last of Us)... simply the best 'relationship' I've seen in a game... there are other good ones, but this one wins.

Elizabeth and Booker (Bioshock Infinate)... another good one - just not as solid as above.

Nathan Drake and Viktor Sullivan (Uncharted Series).  Not so much a relationship as a 'good friend/father' one.  Needs to be included here :)

• Like 1

Anything by Naughty Dog, really. Nate and Elena from Uncharted and Joel and Ellie from The Last of Us are two of the most realistic and well crafted relationships I've come across in all my years of gaming. 

Parker

The Last of us I don´t have the chance to play yet so i can´t tell but I agree with you the relation between Nate and Elena and Nate and Sullivan are just impossible not like and i said earlier the uncharted series are awesome i had a great time playing those games !!!  

Edited by alex_scp_7

• 1 month later...