What games have you raged at?

MrToboThe1st

FIFA 14. It made me break a controller, a closet door, two cellphones, a telephone and finally the game itself. Also MvC Origins made me break a window but that was not intentional. For the record I really don't have anger issues, cause I played a lot of shit games and cheap ones (like XCOM) and I never went mad like above

• Like 1

Gravity Rush Challenges made me want to throw the vita into my face repeatedly

Currently playing KH RE:Chain of memories. Hands down, biggest let down and pile of shit ever.  You never know what fucking door to go in you just spend hours attacking heartless that you never wanted to fight in the first place. Also you can't save frequently enough, (no autosave) it's driving me insane but now i've started I can't not complete it. Damn trophy hunting.

Online trophies and any challenge related trophies generally get to me haha

Edited by romylikestogame
  • Like 2

Any competitive multiplayer, Call of Duty, Battlefield all that jazz also I raged at Minecraft once, game froze just as I was about to finish the track for the 500m rail trophy after hours of work and not saving xD, actually broke my controller, first time ever I've done that

Battle Fantasia - Failing over and over getting the gold trophy

Hard Corps: Uprising - Getting to the last boss battle and dying because of a stupid fall.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Failing at the Ethereal Queen 10 minute battle and having to start over again like 4-5 times.

Right now the game that making me RAGE is FEZ.... there many more but this dam game ......

Seriously.  I just didn't have the time or patience to figure out the codes. 

But the most I've ever raged out was on Flower (believe it or not).  That one trophy where you have to get to the end of the level without taking damage destroyed me.  Still haven't got it.  Tried everything, watched videos it still kicks my ass.  Always cracks me up when IGN puts it on their top 25 games list and talks about how calming it is to play.

• Like 2

Seriously. I just didn't have the time or patience to figure out the codes.

But the most I've ever raged out was on Flower (believe it or not). That one trophy where you have to get to the end of the level without taking damage destroyed me. Still haven't got it. Tried everything, watched videos it still kicks my ass. Always cracks me up when IGN puts it on their top 25 games list and talks about how calming it is to play.

But thats like saying a film is crap because you are only watching one scene from the film over and over again, it's certainly not going to be enjoyable if your are only trying to do one thing again and again that you are currently struggling with.

But thats like saying a film is crap because you are only watching one scene from the film over and over again, it's certainly not going to be enjoyable if your are only trying to do one thing again and again that you are currently struggling with.

I wasn't saying that the game was crap because of that trophy.  I just don't think of the game as a tranquil/calm experience, because when I think of the game I just think of trying to avoid being electrocuted and being struck by falling debris.

The first time I play through a game I try to not think about trophies and just enjoy the experience.  With that said, I really didn't like Flower.  I only played it because it came bundled with Journey (which I thought was an amazing game).  I found Flower to be pointless once you got beyond the first area.  Don't understand how it makes top 25 lists.  When I think of other indie games I've played (Journey, Flow, Unfinished Swan, Fez, etc.) I see what critics liked about the games even if I didn't enjoy all of them.  When it comes to Flower, I just don't get it.