What games have you raged at?

MrToboThe1st

For me i'd have to say (in no order):

Sound Shapes

Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Tower of Babble)

Call of Duty: Classic

Unit 13

aaaaaaaaaaaand Terminator Salvation (possibly the worst game with the worst coding I've ever played.)

Currently finding Uncharted 3 a bit frustrating... its a great game, the story is amazing but I feel like its a rinse and repeat style game so far, climb, shoot, do a puzzle then a cutscene over and over. As I said it is a great game, just find myself turning it off after 2 houres and coming back later.

Spelunky, the game is fucking bad in every single way. It has lots of bugs, the dark levels when you need a torch are just dumb, ennemies can hit you before you can even get up. Well the game is hard but it's not a good hard, it's an extremely cheap hard.

Fallout 3, Freezes, extreme FPS drops ( like 5-10 FPS in some DLCs ) and LOTS of bugs and glitches. It's still not a bad game but it has a lot of problems and is definetely not on Oblivion or Skyrim's level. I tried Fallout New Vegas on my brother's PC and it's quite bad, the graphics are worse than 3's even though it was made later and everything is worse than 3's besides the way you aim. 

Also, Far Cry 3's coop mode, that mode is worth 0/10 and im not even exagerating. I only did it because i had all other trophies for the game, but it took my rating for the game from 9 to 8. At least my brother helped me beat that piece of shit of a mode.

I agree, I could only stand 20 minutes of Fallout, then I traded it in.. I probably should have given it , ore time but it just felt crappy to me...

Currently finding Uncharted 3 a bit frustrating... its a great game, the story is amazing but I feel like its a rinse and repeat style game so far, climb, shoot, do a puzzle then a cutscene over and over. As I said it is a great game, just find myself turning it off after 2 houres and coming back later.

I think nobody has that idea in common with you.

That way all games are rinse and repeat.

Any fps would be rinse and repeat on an epic scale.

• Like 1

Pretty much ever game I own and every game I used to own. (Pretty sad, but all games have that annoying or difficult aspect about them, and no matter how many Platinums I have and obtain, it never seems to matter or change things.)

I can sympathize with a lot of people here. Those who mentioned COD: W@W, Spec Ops: The Line, Jak II, Fez, Gravity Rush, Dead Space (all the games), TLOU grounded mode, Uncharted (all games pretty much), Killzone 2, COD: Classic..... ye..up.

Currently playing Jak 2 and I'm having absolutely zero fun playingit , very much a rage inducing game.

*Jak II

Don't worry, Jak 3 won't be like that at all, and Jak II is still enjoyable, especially after you seemingly mastered the difficult things parts of the game and come back for another playthrough.

lol, I love how everyone here's mentioning relatively recent games (as in, PS3 for the most part). 

Anyway, here's a few more oldies:

Oddworld: Abes Exoddus

Digimon World - as much as I love the game, that short lifespan and long time to Digivolve always resulted in me never getting far. I'd just start to finally make progress and my Digimon would die and I'd have to start all over again...

Rez

Soulblade - BLOODY CERVANTES AND SOULEDGE! GRAAAAAH

Wild 9

Crash Bandicoot (the first game) - Dem icy bridges with gaps in them...

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - Especially towards the end when the difficulty shoots up

Jak II... that game... I can only think of a few times in my life I have been more enraged than when I played that game.

And related to iMilkCarton's post - it took me around five hours of playtime to finally get the Speedy trophy in R&C. And when I beat the target time it was something like, by twenty milliseconds or something.

Edited by Joshu-Jixxu