What games have you raged at?

MrToboThe1st

I've raged many times playing videogames, but most of them because lack of patience to beat bosses/arenas. Last one was Sly 3 last boss :D

Now, the worst are when definitely don't depend of you but a glitchy/laggy playthrough.

In this moment Cabela's Trophy hunter  pro-hunts is the prime example, this game is testing my patience, long time time without playing a hunting game and i was actually enjoying it, but due its ambitious open-world it's starting to get frozen A LOT. I don't know if i have to blame ps3's reduced internal memory or it's just the game. And i'm still so far to beat all those big four regions :(

I'm about to start Akiba's trip in a few days and I'm conscious about the loading time, i can live with that but not a game which freeze the system. :(

Doom 3 and God of War series. There are too many great things in Doom 1 and 2 are taken away in Doom 3 , make me feel this game is too cheap instead of challenging. For God of War series, only certain parts of games. At least not to the point where I throw my controller. :|

There is one game where I throw my PS2 controller to the wall once. It happened when I play Persona 3 FES. Play as Aigis in The Answer story. Mitsuru used status effect instead of ice attack against a boss who has weakness to ice and immune to all status effects. That same boss already killed you 3 times in a row. Luckily I placed my PS2 console on the floor instead of high place. If not...... :blink:

first let me say im not near as good a gamer as i used to be. lack of having the free time of my youth. but prince of persia: warrior within(on easy no less) has had me rage quit it so many time its sad. i used to kick that games ass back when it first came out. now its the other way round.

first let me say im not near as good a gamer as i used to be. lack of having the free time of my youth. but prince of persia: warrior within(on easy no less) has had me rage quit it so many time its sad. i used to kick that games ass back when it first came out. now its the other way round.

funboy, I have had the opposite experience.  when I first got my PS3, I couldn't even make it off the first boat in Uncharted.  back on the PS2, I ragequit GoW on the Hades spinning blades with the balancing beams, then went back a month later and ragequit again on the timed spike floor trap.  earlier this year, i went back to some of the games that i hadn't played since those years, and i couldn't believe how much better i was at them.  i think i just needed to get used to the controller.  i was a longtime nintendo junkie from childhood so the playstation controllers were really hard for me for a while.  so, i haven't had as many ragequits in a while, although i think in arkham asylum the fight with the rhinos coming out of the elevators with the waves of henchmen took me a few days to pass and a LOT of swearing!

funboy, I have had the opposite experience.  when I first got my PS3, I couldn't even make it off the first boat in Uncharted.  back on the PS2, I ragequit GoW on the Hades spinning blades with the balancing beams, then went back a month later and ragequit again on the timed spike floor trap.  earlier this year, i went back to some of the games that i hadn't played since those years, and i couldn't believe how much better i was at them.  i think i just needed to get used to the controller.  i was a longtime nintendo junkie from childhood so the playstation controllers were really hard for me for a while.  so, i haven't had as many ragequits in a while, although i think in arkham asylum the fight with the rhinos coming out of the elevators with the waves of henchmen took me a few days to pass and a LOT of swearing!

i think for me i just dont have the time really anymore like i did. and my skills have suffered for it. i might get an hour a night or so depending on whats goin on. not like the old days where it was nothing to play all day everyday