What if Trophy Guides didn´t exist ?

alex_scp_7

Completing games would take me approximately 2-3 times as long, so i'd only have around 10-20 platinums. There are some games, mostly platformers and RPGs that i'm confident i could've beaten without a guide but others such as Lone Survivor and Metro Last Light i don't think i could have ever completed.

I might still earn the trophies... actually thought of a solution to that:

PSNP > find someone that already platted the game I want to plat... > send pm and bombard with questions regarding trophies... 

It seems to much work for me but probably one of the most well thinking solutions i´ve seen so far  :awesome:

I'd probably get stuck at those collectibles trophies, but then again if there weren't trophy guides there'd be some sort of FAQ or detailed walkthroughs, if that didn't exist either there'd surely be those guides that come with certain game editions.

I Would still be searching for the film reels of L.A. Noire, The Collectibles of GTAV, AC 2,3, since I couldn't complete the GTA4 100% because of those nasty pidgeons and the boring searching phase of marking on the map and going to the place and not finding because you've already killed and you didn't remember... and the lists go on, but I would still be searching, but wouldn't be playing as many games as I play nowadays

I am depending on trophy guide a lot....before I start a game I will ALWAYS take a look at its trophy guide first(how hard is the game, how long, etc)

I know I am "spoiled"....lol

No one will judge you xD I usually do that when i want to play games I don´t know at all because if i like the game it doesn´t matter if the difficult is 10/10 I will play it anyway !!!

There is collectibles in some games that are pretty much ridiculous, one that comes to my mind is the 200 pidgeons that you have to kill on GTA IV don´t know if there what you are refering SilkyJay86... A lot of people don´t do this trophie and they have all the helps, if there weren´t for the trophy guide collectibles like this no one would have it !!!

Edited by alex_scp_7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think It be pretty difficult to plat for the very hard ones but easy ones, you don't really need them unless the trophy description on game doesn't explain properly and it will be annoying. Lol

Come to my mind those games with no Platinum, in overall are easy unless it have hidden trophies then it woud be a total mistery xD

• Like 1