What if Trophy Guides didn´t exist ?

alex_scp_7

I would make them lol.

Problem solved. 

Sort of.

I guess.

In some games is total legit to go for trophies without trophy guides  but in the games with colectibles for example i think it is quite hard to earn platinum in my opinion !

there would be more hunger in Africa, Yellowstone would erupt, the economy would be devastated and the potatoes would become rulers of the world and later rulers of the universe. Also I would have 2.69 platinums

Thank God that trophy guides exist, can you imagine a world ruled by potatoes ?? xD

I also grew up without such things as 'internet' and back then I just did stuff for the sake of doing stuff.

If guides didn't exist it would be far more frustrating and we would be back in the land of doodling maps on paper and taking notes in our 'videogame notebooks' again.

...Please tell me I'm not the only one who did that...

• Like 4

The only thing I look at on a guide is what's missable. You realise people finish the games before guides are made right?

yes i know that i just want to know other opinions because in some games i´ve played if i didn´t have the trophy guide i didn´t platinum that game that´s all :)

It'd just be like trying to master a game in the olden days before the internet. If it was still like that, I wouldn't have nearly as many plats, but I'd have a lot more hard to get ones. Since to master a game without a guide, it takes a lot of dedication. So, I'd only do so for games that I really enjoy playing.

It'd just be like trying to master a game in the olden days before the internet. If it was still like that, I wouldn't have nearly as many plats, but I'd have a lot more hard to get ones. Since to master a game without a guide, it takes a lot of dedication. So, I'd only do so for games that I really enjoy playing.

I think that´s one of the things I would do as well, because nowadays I play many games out of my "confort zone" just because it´s hard and fun but without a trophy guide I would dedicate only the games I like the most :)