Need help with targeting :/

I udnerstand the L1 + x and L1 + square things.

I wanna make it so when I am in combat, my left and right analog target enemies that are aggro. But when I set it to target aggro enemies, it will not target enemies on my party members because they are not aggro'd to ME, I need to change this to help me peel my allies when stuff are on them 

I cant say for sure what I have my settings on as I'm no where near my ps4 but I know I have it set to when weapon is sheathed I can only target NPC' s & PC's and then when weapon is drawn I can target enemies I also only use the left and right on the dpad, the console version certainly doesn't have the greatest targeting method but it works for me.

ill try it out, the problem is  that if I use aggroing enemies, it only targets enemies aggrod to me, it doesnt target if the enemy is on a party member.

And "All enemies" the problem is that it cycles through yellow enemies and enemies not in the fight.

I dont udnerstand why they didnt just make aggroing enemies target all enemies that are on the party 

• 5 months later...

The best way to target enemies is by holding either L2 or R2, and then Pressing L1 to cycle left, or R2 to cycle right through enemies.

Easiest way to cycle through the agro list, Is by holding L1 and pressing Up or Down on the D-Pad. It'll cycle through the enmity list on the left side of your screen.

• 5 months later...

Reviving this old thread of mine, same question basically, I thought of going back and playing the game fully this time. Is there any more advice for ps4 controller. I remember not having a problem scrolling through party members to heal, thats not a problem, but I had a problem with targeting enemies because It was also cycling through yellow adds, which are non hostile. As for focus targeting, I don't remember if I had a problem with this but if there's any advice I'd like to know, I would rather play it on my ps4, but if it's too much trouble I'll just use a keyboard and mouse

The best way to target enemies is by holding either L2 or R2, and then Pressing L1 to cycle left, or R2 to cycle right through enemies.

Easiest way to cycle through the agro list, Is by holding L1 and pressing Up or Down on the D-Pad. It'll cycle through the enmity list on the left side of your screen.

Didn't see your post in february as I had stopped my free month, I'll take a look when I get back in the game thanks

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki