Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snokes

Better late than never, I suppose...

14 posts in this topic

Hello there, good people of PSNProfiles, I am godzillaboy100. I know I'm a bit late in making this (about a month, as a matter of fact) but I didn't realize this section existed. I don't plan on posting very often, but I thought I might as well say my howdy-dos and whatnot.

I spend most of my time playing video games or reading books, my favorite genres being RPGs and science-fiction respectively. My favorite game is ironically a 3DS exclusive, Shin Megami Tensei IV, my favorite book is Neuromancer by William Gibson, my favorite show is the Twilight Zone, and my favorite movies are Ghostbusters and Back to the Future.

I wouldn't classify myself as a trophy hunter, more of an enthusiast. I either platinum games I particularly enjoy or want no reason to go back to whatsoever. I'm not fond of playing through something terribly bad just for a trophy. With that said, I'm usually always happy to help anyone who needs assistance, unless it's something extremely tedious.

Not much more to add at this point. This has been a fairly pointless introduction provided by yours truly. Hope to have a good time here. Or not. Who cares?

Well welcome to the wonderful site and if you aren't a trophy hunter how the heck you have a 67.6% completion rate W

Welcome to PSNP. Nice selection of RPGs on your profile too with 2 of the best RPGs on the Vita (P4G and Demon Gaze).

Welcome (you're late :P) to PSNP, Godzilla! I guess you made this introduction while I was away "socializing" (and hugging people ;-; ) when we're supposed to be grinding, hahaha! Anyhow, welcome to this pretty rad site, and I hope you spend more time getting accustomed to this awesome site!

Edited by jack21_98

Well welcome to the wonderful site and if you aren't a trophy hunter how the heck you have a 67.6% completion rate W

I honestly didn't think 67.6% was that impressive or even remotely good.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. I feel at home already, sort of!

welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :)

I honestly didn't think 67.6% was that impressive or even remotely good.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. I feel at home already, sort of!

Just remember to pray to the sun and you will do just fine around here

welcome to the site and if u like ghostbusters and back to the future it would seem your a product of the 80s and that make u alright with me