Is farming consired as exploiting/cheating/boosting?

TheAkittaja123

Your "friends" are obviously jealous because they don't have the time and patience to farm. Farming isn't cheating.

However if you do exploit for look, which should be obvious, the yes you can get banned.

You would know one when you see it. That would be things like duplicating gear etc. Not that you can do just that in destiny but you get the gist of it.

• Like 1

Just wondering because my friends are calling me sad and that i'm bad at the game for farming legendary engrams.

Can you get banned for farming? I got reported couple of times.

Share your opinions! (Sorry if there's typos, i'm on my phone)

hey. we can be friends and lets farm together!!! :D f those others so called friends.

Just so you guys know there is/was a thread on the Bungie website where some guy said he was going to patrol the cave and report anyone who farmed https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/69812743/0/0/1. I can't access it anymore (maybe they took it down?) but if you search "if you farm i will report you destiny" on Google it's the first thing that comes up.

Did you spend $60 bucks on a game to play the way you wanted to, or the way your friends wanted you to?

Actually, I bought the game for 100 euros. But yeah, my friends can't tell me what to do :)

Your "friends" are obviously jealous because they don't have the time and patience to farm. Farming isn't cheating.

However if you do exploit for look, which should be obvious, the yes you can get banned.

You would know one when you see it. That would be things like duplicating gear etc. Not that you can do just that in destiny but you get the gist of it.

Yeah I was thinking that too. I was jealous too when my friend got his first legendary and I had only rare stuff.

If farming was cheating then all the farmers in Africa,Asia, Europe and the rest of the world are cheating. 

No. Just no.

hey. we can be friends and lets farm together!!! :D f those others so called friends.

Add me on PSN.

___

Also, If anyone want to try the raids last boss add me. http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/133216 (That's my clan)

Just so you guys know there is/was a thread on the Bungie website where some guy said he was going to patrol the cave and report anyone who farmed https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/69812743/0/0/1. I can't access it anymore (maybe they took it down?) but if you search "if you farm i will report you destiny" on Google it's the first thing that comes up.

Wow. Just wow.... Some people eh?

No farming is definitely not cheating, anyone reporting you for it is just... well... weird.

Wow. Just wow.... Some people eh?

No farming is definitely not cheating, anyone reporting you for it is just... well... weird.

I know that is just hilarious. he can report all day and bungie wont do shit. if anything they'll just patch that crappy algorithm of how spawns spawn. i ran into some crappy people who pop their titan shield on me a few times since u cant shoot out of it and i have to move. i just go take a smoke and sit in the cave for 15min. funny thing is if u keep the cave from spawning about 15min it will force a HUGE wave spawn of mobs and they WILL destroy any group that is that area. watch them destroy groups of high lvls...